Blind Sun

.

.

.

.

"Okay so lets find this..." Hiraeth muttered as he scrolled through the different universes as the different Y/N's flashed across the screen.

One female with long golden hair appeared on the screen with the title of 'Golden Valkyrie'. Then a boy with short black hair and angry yellow eyes with the title of 'Hound of Mars'. Then their was another confusing person with the title of 'Prince of Murder'.

"Having trouble finding the right one?" Hermes asked raising an eyebrow. "What's with Prince of Murder?"

"Son of Cain." Hiraeth said off handedly, before mumbling. "Why are the children of Kronos always hard to find?"

"Not as hard as that one child of Hermes." Chaos giggled, though it sounded almost like a chuckle.

"Don't get me started on him." Hiraeth sighed, "You and Ananke let him wander around far too much."

"A child of mine?" Hermes asked interested.

"Oh yes, the little brother Luke." Chaos hummed, "He stops by sometimes in between wandering universes." Most of the demigods stopped and stared at the mention fo Luke. "Oh don't worry he's not like Luke, infact he actually left because he couldn't get the association with Luke away from him."

"So they wouldn't have been on friendly terms?" Percy asked and Chaos laughed.

"Far from friendly, loathe each other infact. Well openly, they do have a brotherly love for each other in an odd old greek esk way." Chaos smiled.

"Ugh, okay we'll just look at the Blind Son of Apollo." Hiraeth sighed.

"Why's he blind?" Apollo asked immediately.

The screen showed a boy that didn't look any older than sixteen, he had (h/c) that turn to golden blond as it flowed against his shoulders.  He wore a silver blind fold that had norse runes on it. Freckles dotted his face that wore a bright sunny smile. His right hand held a cane as he did a peace sign with the other.

"This is Young Y/N Vargas, the blind son of Apollo, Listener of the Oracle, Weilder of Helios' Hammer, Baker Without Equal, Cinnimon Roll, Brave Light, Kiss Stealer. Their are more titles, but lets keep them a secret." Hiraeth announced.

"The oracle has a listener now?" Apollo asked. "I figured that would just be the... oracle."

"The spirit of Delphi can choose one should she find one suitable." Hiraeth nodded. "The oracle herself and the spirit are different things, but you know that already."

"He can weild Helios' hammer?" Athena asked suprised.

"Why do you sound suprised mom?" Annabeth asked.

"Because it will incinerate anyone it doesn't like." Hiraeth answered. "It has a some of the primordial power of the sun. Finding it is one thing, weilding it another. Well its more along the lines of it finds you."

"So it's basically a flamey mjlonir." Leo summarized.

"Simply put yeah." Hephaestus laughed.

"Can I-"

Chaos cut Leo off, "It will kill you, nor will you ever find it."

"Dang it." Leo grumbled.

Jason pat his shoulder, "Its okay."

"Oh he also found and tamed the Teumessian Fox." Hiraeth said with a smile.

"The what?" Percy asked not knowing what it was.