(13)

The rest of the days spent here flew by. We spent the days in the university, which was massive. It was a large stones building with a tower bell in the centre on top.

The campus was huge with paths and greenery leading to different places.

The paths let to red bricked dorms as other buildings surrounded them. We got a tour inside the dorms and they were cute.

There was a high twin bed with a bedside locker beside it, and another high twin bed beside that bedside locker.

Or else it was bunk beds.

The university had very large lecture halls, bigger than the ones back at home. They also had big labs and more.

We were at the same airport where we came in a couple days ago where Sam picked us up.

Except Lili was with us instead.

She was wearing mom jeans and a colourful sweater while her curly hair was let loose. Lili stood with us in the airport as we looked at our flight time.

Me and Andrea wore our comfiest sweatpants and hoodies with our hair either tied up messily or let loose.

It was about 4pm and our flight was at 6pm, so we had time.

"I can't thank you girls enough for coming over and experiencing forensic science more expertly." Lili said with a smile.

"No thank you. If it wasn't for you then we wouldn't of gotten this opportunity." My best friend responded.

I nodded in agreement as I look at my best friend before looking back at the curled hair woman who kept her eyes on Andrea.

"My pleasure, and your last name is Murray correct?" Lili asks as she shifts her full attention onto my best friend.

Andrea looked at me confused and looked back at Lili. "Yes.. why?"

"That's where you get your great detective skills. I was wondering how you were so brilliant in that department."

Andrea's family were full of crime investigators or detectives, which gave her the passion to continue the legacy as a detective.

Her family was the best and longest knowing detectives in Europe.

Andrea chuckled softly. "Why thank you."

"I want to offer you a job with me after you graduate." Lili announces to her.

My eyes widen in surprise as I grin widely and look at my best friend who stared at the curled hair woman in shock and disbelief.

"W-What? Seriously!?" Andrea said half shocked half excited. Lili chuckled and nodded as she watched Andrea react to the news.

If Andrea got a job with Lili, she'd be working in a large detective department where they give talks to colleges and more.

Yet if she took the job, she'd be fulfilling her dream of moving here then.

I squealed and hugged my best friend tightly who started to jump in our hug, making me jump up and down as well.

I was so unbelievably happy for her. She deserved it more than anybody else I knew.

We continued to squeal in happiness and excitement before Lili cleared her throat to catch our attention again. We quickly pulled away from each other and faced the woman again, with big grins on our faces.

"I'll take that as a yes?"

"I- Wait is Vienna not joining me?" Andrea's smile faltered a bit.

"Forget me, go follow your dream. You are given this once in a lifetime option! You have the choice to get a good job in a good city in the country you want to move to. Do it!" I grab her shoulders and snap sense into her.