010

POV JEONGHAN

We moved our lips together regularly, but Joshua broke our kiss after a while.
When he realized what had just happened, his eyes widened.

,,I...I'd better go. I'm sorry."

He quickly grabbed his things and ran out of my room.
I wanted to run after him, but I felt a sharp pain all over my body.
I could hardly breathe, and it felt like my lungs were about to burst.
My body wouldn't let me go any further, and I collapsed.
The only thing I saw was black.

POV. MINGHAO

I decided to go to jeonghan as Joshua just ran past me and I wanted to know why.
I wanted to open the door, but it didn't work.

After a few seconds of being lost in my thoughts, I panicked because I knew jeonghan was stopping the door. As I tried to open the door carefully, I heard jeonghan 

,,Jo... j......oshua..."

He said softly, I knew all along that they loved each other and that jeonghan wanted to be with Joshua in this situation, but all I cared about at that moment was jeonghan's health.

I opened the door and saw jeonghan lying on the floor in front of the door.
I turned back and ran to Jun and the other doctors and told them what happened

Jun, me, woozi, chan and mingyu ran to jeonghan's room together, we laid him on his bed and asked what happened.

,,P...pain a...all over m..y body. N...no... A......ir"

Jeonghan tried to tell us, Woozi told us to urgently bring an Astral and medicines. We did everything we could to keep jeonghan with us, but unfortunately, we had to start a resuscitation a few times.

After easily 2 hours, we finally gave up.
I couldn't hold back my tears and started crying.
I had just watched one of my most important people die.

When I looked to the others, they cried too. Jeonghan was a friend of all of us... and my best friend.
Even Chan cried even though he only started working here about 1 month ago.

I hugged jeonghan's dead body and cried.
I cried so hard that I felt that the blanket was soaked because of my tears.

After about 30 minutes, Jun tried to pull me away from jeonghan's dead body , He pulled me away, but I refused.
Jun managed it after a few minutes and took me in his arms.
I noticed that he was also crying, but he tried to hold it back.

I heard that Chan, Woozi and mingyu got out of the room to take jeonghan to the morgue.

Jun still hugged me but broke away after a few more minutes.
All his clothes were soaked but he didn't mind

,, darling everything will be fine... I know he was your best friend... but he certainly wouldn't want you to be so depressed about him.
He'd want his usual happy, sweet and loving minghao."

He got up and got tissues

,,Yoon Jeonghan, Born on 04.10.xxxx at 9.39 p.m., died on 18.07.xxxx at 1.46 p.m.,"

I read on the note that was in front of me.
I wanted to start crying again, but then Joshua came into my mind
I had to tell him.

Seungcheol was friends with Joshua, so I asked him for Joshua's number.

I dialed his number and waited for someone to answer.

,,Hello?"

I heard him say.

,,Hi Joshua... I have something to tell you,"

I said, feeling how a tear rolled down my cheek.

,,Jeonghan... passed away today, July 19th, at 1:46 p.m.."

I felt more and more tears rolling down my cheeks.
On the other side of the line I heard him crying.

,,I'm...so sorry t...that l...I wasn't with I...him."

"It's not your fault Joshua,"

I tried comfort him.

,,Excuse me I have to hang up"

Joshua said and hung up.

>>LY ravis<<

POV JOSHUA

,,you should've been with him"

I have thrown myself in the head all the time.

After minghao told me that jeonghan loved me and said my name when he was dying, I felt even worse because I wasn't there to help him.

I  wanted to die.
Without Jeonghan, my life made no sense...

.
.
.
《♡♤◇♧~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♧◇♤♡》

One Minute of silence for jeonghan

(and of course to my angel's Sulli, goo Hara, Moonbin and Jonghyun)
😔🙏🕊