one

Rebekah grinned brightly at her beloved older brother.

"I've missed you so much, Finn, it hasn't been the same without you," She found herself wrapped in Finn's warm embrace.

Finn Mikaelson had never been so relieved to see his youngest sister's beautiful face, after being daggered for almost five hundred years.

"I want you to meet my family, brother, they've been wanting to meet you for ages now. Kol and I have told them all about their uncle Finn," Rebekah pulled back slightly and she squeezed her favorite brother lightly.

"I'd love to meet them, sister but I believe I should change into something more fitting of this era," Finn laughed freely at how his sister's face lit up in excitement.

She still adored fashion after all the centuries they were forced to spend apart.

"Great minds think alike, brother, I know an amazing shop and it's family owned as well, a dryad and a naiad are the owners," Rebekah informed him as she tied his long blond hair into a low ponytail.

She then linked their arms together and they sped off towards the boutique shop that she had mentioned.

They were back in London and the boutique shop was named 'Moonlight Serenade' and it was a combination of Egyptian, Mittani, Nubian, Babylonian, Chinese, Japanese, Indigenous, Greek, Roman, Native American, Pacific Islander, French and Latino.

One of the many things he saw was an African Samurai, which he told Rebekah that he admired those who broke through barriers and were unapologetically their self.

He bought several pairs of black and grey joggers, jade green and navy blue were the primary colors for his shirts, whether long sleeve, short sleeve or muscle shirts.

He then purchased Egyptian silk socks and underwear along with charcoal toothpaste from Mitanni, which would make his teeth whiter, toothbrush and coconut mouthwash from Panama.

Rebekah helped him discover which face wash and skin creams would be best for him and also told him which eyeliner she used.

Finn had always been a fan of eyeliner and making sure his eyebrows were properly groomed.

Just like his younger siblings, Niklaus, Nikolai, Rebekah and Henrik, they all had either sea green or ocean blue eyes.

His older sister, Freya, had bright electric blue eyes that had a ring of grey around the pupils.

Elijah was the only Mikaelson with dark brown eyes that were almost black, a rare trait from a paternal ancestor.

As they made sure Finn bought everything he needed or wanted, the owners of the boutique had given them a generous discount.

"Welcome to the 21st century, Finnian Mikaelson, you're gonna love it here, Rebekah and her family have been waiting for you," The dryad, smiled gently, her dark green thick curly hair was in a high ponytail and her edges were laid, her bronze skin was smooth, her deep forest green irises held flecks of gold and brown.

She was of African descent while her wife, the naiad, was of Indigenous Latina descent.

The naiad had bright aqua long wavy hair that was in two braids, soft golden skin and iridescent lavender eyes.

"I'm Terra Ceres and this is my mate and wife, Aqua Oceanus," The dryad introduced herself while her wife smirked and waved a hand to the vampire siblings.

"Pleasure to meet you both, thank you for everything, your shop is absolutely beautiful. I might just have to come back every two weeks or so, it's peaceful in here," Finn smiled softly.

"Definitely feel free to, we have a library in the back room and we have magical tea service, courtesy of Luciana Bennett, bless her. We also do boardgames and card games as well, when business is slow, the kids join us most of the time," Aqua stated as she placed his items neatly into two bags that had an undetectable Expansion charm on them.

Finn nodded his head and thanked them again, he and Rebekah bid them goodbye and departed to her home.

The eldest Mikaelson son looked up in shock at his favorite sister's house, it was more of a castle than anything else.

The architecture reminded him of Ancient Egypt, Mitanni, Nubia, Babylon, China, Japan, Indigenous, Central and South America, Native American, Pacific Islander, Greece and Rome.

The inside was even more awe inspiring, full of both family heirlooms and signs of it being a home, not just a house.

There were 20 bedrooms, including the two Master bedrooms which had their own ensuite, 18 and a half bathrooms, four kitchens, three dining rooms, five living rooms, two libraries, two gaming rooms, three indoor pools complete with sheer descents and waterslide with LED lights at the bottom.

There were two personal gyms with saunas attached and finally there were three home movie theaters.

"My wife has a personal library in our room, so if you are ever wanting to read one of her books, let us know," Rebekah answered her favorite brother's unspoken question.

Finn couldn't help but grin fondly as a tall willowy Afro Latina and Indigenous woman, embraced his sister tightly.

They pressed their foreheads together, their jewelled irises connecting as they communicated telepathically.

The willowy woman gently pulled away from Rebekah and then pulled him into a familial embrace.

"Welcome to the world of the living, Finn, I am Hyacinth Luciel Nightshade, daughter of Pharaoh Nefertari Meritmut, wife of Rebekah Nightshade neé Mikaelson, mother of Psyche Lissette, Claudia Rosalie and Aresius Makkari Nightshade," Hyacinth gestured to who was who as all three of hers and Rebekah's children appeared.

Psyche, Claudia and Aresius, hugged their uncle tightly, they had been waiting to meet him as their Mama Rebekah and Uncle Kol had been telling them stories about their beloved Uncle Finn since they were babies.

"As Mami said, I'm Psyche," The eldest child smiled brightly, she had Rebekah's smile but her dark curly hair, bronze skin and jewelled dark coffee brown irises were definitely Hyacinth.

"I'm Claudia and I'm the most competitive," The middle child smirked, she had the same dark curly hair and bronze skin as Hyacinth and her older sister, however she had beautiful hazel irises that turned amber when hungry or highly emotional.

"Saving the best for last, I'm Aresius but I prefer Ares, I'm named after Uncle Henrik and cousin Marcel," Aresius had the same thick curly dark and bronze skin as his sisters, however his deep brown eyes had several rings of ocean blue around the pupils.

Finn laughed freely and hugged his nieces and nephew as close as he dared.

"I'm your uncle, Finnian Hadrian Mikaelson, I'm so glad to meet you, although I apologize for missing out on your baby and toddler years, I will make it up to you three and your mothers," Finn stated as his favorite sister and his new sister in law, joined the familial embrace.

They were going to be alright now, as they had each other and they would not Niklaus or anyone else to tear them apart ever again.