Pilot

IN THE BEGINNING

IN THE BEGINNING. . .

THE ANGEL'S LUCIFER AND ANDREA WERE CASTED OUT OF HEAVEN AND CONDEMNED TO RULE HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY

UNTIL THEY DECIDED TO TAKE A VACATION. . .

  ....

LOS ANGELES, 2017

"We got five, six active shooters. We're gonna be a code six. We need to initiate an HRT" Bucky told the six SWAT officers.

"Everyone knows their positions. Keep it clean, make it a work of art" Deacon added in as Andrea kept her stare straight ahead and her gun clutched tightly in her hands.

"All right, fifteen seconds out!" Luca practically shouted from the front seat.

Tan nodded and grabbed his helmet "Lakers playing tonight?"

"Golden State" Chris replied "Let's clean this up then in time for the second half"

"All right, I want you to fill in the gaps, stay liquid. You with us Andrea?" All eyes went to her.

"Fill in the gaps, stay liquid" She repeated "You say it so damn much Buck that I finally got it tattooed on my ass"

Everyone chuckled when Luca shouted "All right, here we go!" Gunshots were all you could hear when the team had entered the building. Once in position,  Tan threw a smoke grenade at the five men which is used to flush unwanted people out of areas.

They soon started running "We got rabbits!" Deacon yelled as the team headed in their direction while Chris stayed with the officer that had been shot in the arm.

"Fucking great" Andrea muttered under her breath when they had to climb over two metal fences.

"I got him!" Buck shouted, going after the suspect that had separated himself from the group.

"Hondo, suspect left. Luca and Andrea with me" Wasn't Andrea having such a great night? Not only did she have to climb over two fences in the space of five minutes, she now had to climb onto a roof.

"Situations going south. We gotta shut this down" Deacon said as the three watched the men drag people out of their cars to get away yet surprisingly these people were fighting back "I got the guy with the beard"

"Yeah, I got Justin Bieber" Luca said next.

"And I got the dude with the beanie, Deac on your count" Andrea said as she got into position.