'least gimme a warning!

Louis honestly felt like he wanted to cry.

He'd had enough. He was fucking done with management's "terms and conditions". He didn't want to hide anymore. He didn't want to lie. He didn't want to be made to feel ashamed about a part of himself that is completely normal. He didn't want to hide his love for his boy.

He wanted to be free, and he knew Harry wanted it too. He was fucking tired of their atrocities and all the media bullshit. All the propaganda about Harry being a womaniser and him dating Eleanor, it was just so fucking frustrating.

They'd been made to hide their true selves, their feelings, since they were literal teenagers. They took advantage of their immaturity to manipulate them into believing that them being themselves, which is completely okay, is wrong; that just because a certain part of them is contradicting with the opinions of certain people, they'll overlook their talent and hate them just for that one thing.

And while Louis knew there are a large number of people who'd do that, he'd realised over time that their fans aren't one of them. But now that he's realised that, now that he's not naive enough to believe their manipulative methods and decieving bullshit, he's going to do something extremely irrational and crazy, even.

He's about to do something that'll make his and Harry's relationship public. He's basically going to come out without 'officially' coming out.

And all of this, he decided right now. All of these thoughts had been swarming in his brain since the start of their concert, all fueled because of another exhausting meeting with their management this morning. It was shit.

So, he decided to be a complete brat, disobey them, and do something that was extremely uncalled for, irrational, would probably get him sued and put his career in danger, etc etc. He's done being their fucking puppet.

It was extremely spontaneous and risky, but, it was all worth it when it came to Harry. The boy he loved more than any fucking thing in the world. Someone whose mere presence is enough to lighten up his mood. The kindest, most thoughtful, and amazing person, who he's proud to call his husband.

So, he took a deep breath as he watched Harry sing the outro to '18', planning his next moves. After he finished singing, harry rested his cheek on the mic and looked down at the crowd with a pout on his lips. Louis cooed internally because he looked like a very adorable, exhausted, sleepy baby. Louis' baby.

He felt the smile start to creep up and gazed fondly at his husband

He felt the smile start to creep up and gazed fondly at his husband. Then, he brought the microphone up to his lips, and saying one last 'fuck you' to the negative thoughts, started speaking. "Harreh!" He called out, making the younger boy turn his head slightly towards him, and smile tiredly.

He shook his head, waving cutely to Harry and walked forward, standing next to his boy. Niall and Liam looked at each other in confusion before shrugging and looking back at the couple.