CHAPTER two!

HEYYYYY HEADS UP! I KINDA GO CRAZY WITH DETAILS IN THIS CHAPTER SOO...
YOU HAVS BEEN WARNED LOL OH AND ALL THE DRAWINGS IN HERE BELLOW TO THERE ORIGINAL OWNERS. I CANT DRAW LMAO.

~Time Skip~

I walked towards my house. Skateboarding as My Earbuds in playing my playlist. It was currently playing my favorite song: "I am not a woman I'm a god by Halsey ."   I was so into the song I didn't notice as I crashed into someone. I tumbled over but we were close to a bridge and my skateboard zipped towards it and flew into the water below. My face fell. I tuned to the person I had hit. It took me a second but then I realized it was warren peace. "Oh great Kennedy what did you get yourself into this time?"    "Oh my god, I'm so so sorry. I wasn't looking and...".   Warren stood up and said   "It's all right, wait your Strongholds friend from the cafeteria."   I laughed. "That's me. I'm Kennedy btw. My friends call me Keys."  I stuck out my hand.  He looked at me, but shook my hand anyway.  "Nice to meet you. Sorry about your board." I look at him.  I just smile.
"It's ok." We just stare. Bur not like an awkward one. I then break the silence, "I have to get back of my Aunt will chuck me off of a cliff. So peace out."  As I turn to leave I have to double take what I said as Warren bursts out into laughter. I then sprit as I relize, I said PEACE out like as in his last name.

After walking for a while I arrive back at my house I walk up the concrete steps towards the house. I stick my key in the door and open it. The house was empty of course. There is a note on the entry side table, "gone be back in a week sorry there was an emergency survey that had to be performed and I have to go to Europe with patient. Annie is with her dad."Annie, Aunt Chrissy's daughter Usually stays with her dad when Chrissy leaves.

I grab walk past the entry way into the spacious kitchen. I grab an apple and sit down at the table. The kitchen was Chrissy domain when she wasn't off being a nurse. The kitchen was very modern. It has white and grey marble countertops and white cabinets. An Alexa sat next to a bowl of fruit. The spice rack next to it. The sink was in the island along with the stove. I walked over and threw the apple core into the trash as I walked away. I grabbed my bag off the table and walked around the corner and down in to the big ass living room. 
The living room was huge a wrap around grey couch took up most of the space along with the glass coffee table with pictures of Chrissy, Annie and myself. I rounded a corner that was next to the sunroom.
A door. My door. Decorated head to toe in punk, rock, guitar, and 80s and 90s themed stickers. Yea, the stickers were my choice. And the crown jewel of it all, A sign that was in the shape of a diamond that said, "KENNEDYS ROOM! KEEP OUT!" It was purple with lighting in the background. I opened the door and shut it as I walked down the stairs. To be honest I hated light so instead of having lightbulbs, I have LED strips that line the walls and doorframes. As I walked i admired my posters. I was very found of the neon purple posters that I made myself. I approached a doorframes which had a purple curtain instead. I pulled back the curtain to reveal my room. My Aunt is very wealthy so yeah... my room is huge. On the far end my queen bed is there with purple canopy and purple pentagram rug.
On the other end I have my desk and computer set up along with my Mini fridge.  And Across from that Shit I have my tv set up. Which is a couch and a blow up purple outomen. A tv is mounted on the wall. There is a side table with my Xbox controller and stuff. And right next if that is a door that leads to my bathroom.

With my full force I yeet my bag onto the couch and take a shower. I step out wearing a worn out t-shirt and soft shorts. I realize that I'm going to skip dinner and just go straight to bed. I turn off all my lights except for and pull out my phone and set an alarm. "7:45".  I plug it in next to me and start some rain and 40s music ambiance. I pull the covers up and drift off.
⪻AN/ hey if y'all have Spotify go check out Kalila falcons audios. They are awesome 👏 but the one ambiance that I just mentioned she has so go check had out!!! Now back to Kennedy.⪼