Chapter 35

Russia pov.

My blush increases as Meric caresses my cheek gently. I look at him softly and pull him closer to me, our breaths mixing as we lock eyes.

"I love you too Ruski." He replied softly, leaning into my touch gently. We leaned in more, closing our eyes as our lips met. I gently bit Meric's lip, asking for entrance. I felt him hesitate, but ultimately gave into my request. Once his lips parted slightly, I slide my tongue in gently, feeling him melt into the kiss, and return the kiss gently. After a few minutes we pulled away, panting slightly.

"Meric, what are you comfortable with currently, I don't want to push your boundaries, until you allow me to." I asked him.

"With you Russ, I'm comfortable with anything." He replied softly, looking away slightly. I gently forced him to look at me.

"Meric, what am I allowed to do to you? I don't want to hurt you, I want you to feel safe with me. What are you allowing me to do?" I asked him again, being gentle with him.

"Do I have to make it clear Ruski? All I want is you." Ame told me, leaning into my touch. I nodded slightly and looked for a decently hidden spot where we were. "If you're looking for somewhere to hide, there's a cave behind the fall over there." He pointed out. I smiled thankfully and lead him over to the fall. He showed me how to get in with out getting wet, and that the cave was sound proof thanks to the running water. It didn't take long for me to notice the small amount of furniture in the cave. Meric smiled and sat down on the small bed taking off his skates for the time being, I told him I'd be right back, and that I'm going to grab the food, blanket and our other shoes and bring them in here, after moving the snowmobile closer. He agreed and started to rearrange the furniture slightly making room for a table for us to eat at. Once I had grabbed everything from outside the cave and moved the snowmobile closer I walked back in the way Meric showed me and set the basket on the table. We took the food out and started eating. Once we finished and put the rest away, I sat next to Meric and pulled him into my lap carefully.

"Meric, are you alright with me going farther?" I asked him softly.

"Yes, you have my consent Ruski." He replied softly. I nodded and gently pulled him in for a kiss. He immediately melted into me, as I bit his lip slightly. His lips parted and we both fought for dominance, but I ended up winning. We took time to enjoy each other's presence, and savored each other's taste. We made out like this for a few minutes before pulling away for air. Both of our faces were flushed, as we panted slightly. I watched as Meric took off the top of his skating suit, and set it aside carefully. I carefully did the same, and made eye contact with him once more. I knew we were both addicted to each other at this point, there was no denying it. Our lips crashed as we made out fervently, I carefully flipped us so that I was on top of Meric. We pulled away and his face flushed more at the position, but he didn't move away. I leaned down and pecked his lips teasingly. He whined slightly and tried to pull me in, but I pinned his arms above him carefully.

"What do you want Meric?" I asked him, my voice deepening and my accent becoming more prominent. He completely froze, blushing more.

"I want you, please Ruski, I need you." He whined, trying to free his hands from my grip. I used my free hand to caress his cheek, and feel his exposed upper body slightly. I felt him shudder slightly as my hand trailed down his side. I smirked slightly and leaned down to kiss him again. Once our lips met, we made out fervently and his hips started to rock up to meet mine and create friction. We groaned into the kiss and continued to make out. My free hand slid down to the hem of his pants, and I felt him freeze up completely. I moved my hand away understanding that it's to early to take that step and pulled away from the kiss. "It's ok Ruski, you startled me, I'm ok with continuing." He told me gently. I smiled at him and pulled both of our pants off, and set them in the corner our shirts went to. I knew I wasn't going to push him any farther than this unless he allows me to. I felt him continue trying to rub our hips together. I removed my hand from his and sat up smiling slightly. He watched my movements carefully, eyes half lidded. I gently ran my hand up his side and watched him shudder slightly and his hips buck up to meet mine. I chuckled lowly, leaning down to kiss him again. He leaned up to meet me half way and once our lips met, we made out passionately letting our love for each other seep into the kiss. One of his hands lightly traced across my chest, and stopped at the hem of my underwear, tugging on them slightly. We pulled away for air, and I followed his que. Once both of our underwear was off, I saw his eyes widen once he saw my size.

"Are you ok with going farther Meric?" I asked him, making sure that he's still comfortable with this.

"Yes." He replied softly, leaning into my touch gently. I nodded and gently started to prep him. Once I feel like he's been prepped enough, I checked with him again making sure that he's still comfortable. He gave me confirmation to continue. I nodded and lined up with his entrance carefully. I pushed in slowly, rubbing circles on his waist to distract him from the pain. He pulled me into a kiss allowing me to take control quickly as he started bucking his hips, allowing more of my length to enter. I took the hint and started moving slowly, still being careful not to hurt him. The kiss deepened more as his back arched, and he started clawing at my back in pleasure. I started to thrust faster and felt him melt and moan into the kiss, pulling away. He put a hand over his mouth to try and hide the noises more. I move his hand away and smile at him softly.

"I want to hear you Meric, you don't have to hide from me." I told him gently, my voice low and accent deeper as well. I continued to thrust quickly as he suppressed his noises, a few whines and whimpers escaping here and there. It didn't take long for both of us to finish and get cleaned up despite the water being frigid. Once we got our clothes back on, and we put everything else away and on the snowmobile, we hopped on and went back to the house to make sure the kids or Meric's siblings didn't kill Brazil. Once we had gotten back everything was calm to an extent. We noticed that Brazil was taped to the ceiling with 15 paintball guns pointed at him.

"Kids what happened here?" Meric asked.

"Brazil tried to harass Uncle Dixie and Auntie, so NATO let us tape him to the ceiling." Washington told him. Meric chuckled softly and told the kids good job. He lead me over to the couch where Dixie and Mexico were, smiling at the kids.

"How'd it go North?" Dixie asked Meric.

"It went well." Ame replied. They did their nod of acknowledgement and we sat down on the couch with Meric in between me and Dixie, and Mexico to Dixie's right.

"Open fire!" NATO called out to the kids with the paintball guns. Once they heard that, they gave Brazil hell. After a few minutes Canada walked in with UN behind him.

"What did he do?" UN asked.

"Tried to harass my siblings." Meric told him blankly.

"Want me to pull him out?" UN asked us.

"Please, he's been nothin more than an inconsiderate prick." Dixie told UN. UN nodded and took Brazil down from the roof and escorted him out of the house.

"Glad that's over." Ame spoke up. We all agreed and the kids put their weapons away. "Who called UN anyway?" He asked.

"He called Amerrika, you weren't here so Confederate answered and asked for Brazil to be removed." Germany replied.

"That makes sense." Ame spoke tiredly.

"Army, Marine and NASA went on a Maccas run, they should be back soon." Australia told us. (McDonald's)

"So it's a day like this?" Ame asked happily.

"Damn straight North, it's too damn cold to do anything, I'm surprised you and Russia went ice skating in this weather." Dixie told him. It didn't take long for Alaska and Texas to join us on the couch and sit in our laps. I smiled at the states and ruffled their hair slightly. We focused on the tv as we waited for the military and NASA to come back with lunch.