🙈🦋chapter 91🙈🦋

Night drive poitu vanthu  early morning 3 ku than thoongirkanga....romance panranga vanga🙈6353 words......

AK: jillu....snuggled over her nape.....

Sk: hmm...kelambitingala etta...

Ak:jillu 5 than d aguthu.....pulled her even closer to him..

Sk:apram enna pa ....thoongunga etta...kalaila yelupunga...turned to his side..snuggled in his embrace....covered duvet over him neatly....kuluruthu etta...

Ak:ila jillu...nan pogatuma...

Sk:enga pa pora...thoongu Nadu rathiri la poran poranu...tapped his cheek....thoongunga...

Ak:5 mani unaku Nadu rathiri ya d...enna paru ma..kanna Thora...carresed her head....

Sk:etta....thoongran konja neram....neenga summa irunga...

Ak:pch...let his fingers to roam her bare upper torso....nuzzled over her neck...planted more tempt kisses on her neck crook....

Sk:etta...enna panringa....

Ak:thookam varthula thoongu d...nan enamo panitu poran...

Sk:boss enaku kichu kichu aguthu boss..patted his cheeks...thoongunga...

Ak:kichu kichu aana yenthiri...mama ku muththa kudu...

Sk:opened her eyes mildly....dr sir  enna venum...

Ak:nee yenna kuduthalum OK jillu....athuku munadi enaku enna thevayo nan yeduthukran.....

Sk:smiled with sleepy eyes....enamo panikonga...nan thoongran...Tata...

Ak:yenthirikamatiya...

Sk:never ...thookam than mukiyam...slept on her stomach....blanket kudunga etta....

Ak:enna panalum vendam etta nu solla koodathu....adhu yethuku ipo..padu ma nanthana....

Sk:solamatan bcoz nan than thoongidvan la...neenga than but kuluruthu ac off panidunga...

Ak:ettanu solitina...ac irukatum...

Sk:performance panunga doctereeeeyyyy first uh....

Ak:😍kolupu odambu muluka😍....took her long braid and put over her head..brushed his lips over her nape...and gently moved down upto her spine....she clutched the pillow not to moan earlier.....he smiled at her ....pecked soft kissed all over her bare shoulders...gently bite her neck crook....traces his tongue tip over her contour of her ear....his hot breathe and gently touchés wipe her sleep ....she just closed her eyes to happily tolerate his tortures.....

He bite her shoulder and biceps muscles....as his lips tends to kiss her oxter..she fastly kept her palm under her mounds ....😍jillu kai kudu😍...she nodded with heavy blush.......sari intha pakkam thirumbu d.... smacked her rump and squeezed it hardly...she nodded no....

His index finger traces over the side  soft folds of her milky waist..she wriggled at pleasure...bite the pillow not to moan....😍thirumbu d😍.she nodded no....😍thirumbu da poona Kutty😍 ...nan pavam la...

😍Neenga pavama...neengale solikonga etta😍...set his hand under her tummy and twisted her....she tends to took the pillow ...he gently beat her palm...😍ipa yethuku d pillow unaku😍...snuggled over her neck crook.. bite her Lower chin ...neck curves...and placed more wet bites on her upper chest....🙈kadikathinga etta ....blanket Yenaku venum etta.🙈..🥰dho tharan tharan🥰....cupped her left melons and sucked her right  hardly....kissed her midriff slowly moved towards her tummy and gave her pleasure at navel with his lingua tip....bite her soft fleshy tummy squeezed her waist hardly....she moaned etta please......curled her knees in pleasure...