Chapter..|| 23.) Stop Apologizing

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎︎

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎

MAYBE letting luna wear that dress wasn't a good idea. I mean, I can fight and I totally will-but it's not the attention she's getting that's bothering me.

It's the way she looks so uncomfortable and out of place.

I frown, watching as her arms hugged her beautiful, gorgeous body. I get closer to her, wrapping my arms around her waist and leaning down to her ear.

"Are you okay, Amor..?" I say, loud enough for her to hear. She quickly turned her head towards me, looking up at me-"I'm fine.." she says.

I frown-"you look uncomfortable, sweetheart. Do you wanna leave? I can come up with an excuse to get you out of he-" she cut me off, "No! No, it's okay. I'm okay. Just a little self conscious.." she says, laughing softly.

"It's been a while since I've worn a dress out in public, like this. That's all.." she added. I smiled, kissing her temple. "Alright, baby." She smiled.

Luka and Lexi were already on the dance floor, grinding against each other as a sexual song played in the background. Luna grabbed my hand, dragging me over to the bar.

"You wanna drink..?" I asked. She looked at me, "ah, do you wanna drink..?" She asked. I laughed, shaking my head-"I'm fine, Mi Amor. You can drink, I'll be the DD." She smiled, kissing my cheek.

"Thank you." I smiled, nodding and watching as she ordered a Bloody Mary.

She quickly took a sip, her eyes closing as a soft hum left her beautiful lips. "Good?" I asked, amused. She looked at me nodding her head-"wanna try it? Just one sip?" She asked.

"I'm good." I smiled, "are you sure...~?" I laughed, shaking my head as I caved in, leaning over and taking a small sip of her drink.

"Good..?" I smiled, nodding-"very." She smiled, those beautiful blue eyes of hers sending a lustful throbbing throughout my body.

We sat at the bar for about half an hour, Luna chugging down drink after drink-which now made her a little drunk but still self aware.

Luka and Lexi finally took a break from the dance floor and also started drinking away their brain cells and we all chatted until Luna gasped.

"Oh my god, my song! Come dance with me!" She said, getting off her stool and grabbing my hand.

'NASTY' By; Russ, started playing and I laughed, following her to the dance floor.