𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

Tanaka HotaruThe Unwilling Demon

Tanaka Hotaru
The Unwilling Demon

.  . • . ° .• °:. * ° . . 
Character Information:
Name: Tanaka Hotaru (田中ホタル)
Age: 15
Gender: female
Alliance: Demon Slayer Corps (formerly) Kibutsuji Muzan (currently)
Breathing Type: Moonlight Breathing
.  . • . ° .• °:. * ° . .
Moonlight Breathing Forms:
Form One: Brightness Like a Knife
Hotaru slashes horizontally, and a horizontal line of silver moonlight comes out from her sword and cuts an enemy across their body.
Form Two: Descending Rays
Hotaru leaps up high, then flies downwards, summoning rays of light that slice a demon's neck quickly so that they feel no pain. This is only used in situations where a demon deserves mercy.
Form Three: Cross of Stars
Hotaru quickly makes an X shape with her sword, and, like her first form, summons lines of silver moonlight. These lines form an X and fly forward to target the nearest enemy.
Form Four: Silver Cord of Binding
Hotaru runs around the enemy quickly, forming a silver thread of moonlight with the tip of her sword that immobilizes the enemy. The thread will explode after five seconds, burning the enemy.
Form Five: Constellation of Descent- The Ram
Hotaru draws out the constellation of Aries, the Ram, and that constellation drops onto an enemy, crushing them.
Form Six: Constellation of Defense- The Scorpion
Hotaru draws out the constellation of Scorpio and summons a scorpion made of moonlight that defends an injured ally or Hotaru herself until they can take care of their wounds.
Form Seven: Constellation of Healing- Ursa Major
Hotaru draws out the constellation of Ursa Major, and the constellation touches allies with its paws, protecting and healing their wounds.
Form Eight: Drunk in Moonlight
Hotaru summons a blast of moonlight that blinds and disorients an enemy before following up with the Silver Cord of Binding move to finish the enemy off.
Form Nine: Burning Crater
Hotaru creates a crater in the earth that sends out rays of moonlight that burn an enemy.
Form Ten: Moonlight Breathing Final Form: Eclipse
Hotaru summons a black hole that sucks any enemy in its radius in and, when it closes, grinds them into tiny pieces. This move requires an immense amount of control in order to not get sucked in by the black hole yourself and in order to ensure that nothing else but the demons are sucked in. Due to the high level of control it requires, it's only recommended to be used by professionals in Moonlight Breathing.
.  . • . ° .• °:. * ° . .
Hotaru Fun Facts:
Hotaru has a younger sister named Hina, she's eight years old and Hotaru loves her more than anything.
Hotaru is terrified of spiders and bugs, she has been since she was four and she found a nest of baby spiders next to her bed.
She may look weak, but she actually is quite strong. She beat her father in arm wrestling once (although she still isn't sure if he let her win or not.)
She was best friends with Mitsuri when she was a hashira. Mitsuri would encourage the introverted Hotaru to socialize with others and open up to her fellow hashira. Due to Mitsuri's influence, Hotaru was able to confess to Muichiro, and she will forever be thankful to Mitsuri for that.
She's, unsurprisingly, a night owl. She hates the early morning.
Her name means firefly. Her mother loved fireflies, and she gave birth on a summer night, when there were lots of fireflies lighting up the night sky.
She loves cute things, especially accessories, and frequently purchases cute barrettes or headbands to put in her hair. Muichiro thinks this habit is pointless, but he secretly likes the cute barrettes she buys, and will put them in his hair when she's not watching.
Her favorite animals are koi fish. Her dream is to have a large pond of them outside her home when she grows up.
Muichiro's nicknames for her are 'light of my life'; 'the brightest star'; 'shy baby bunny' (he thinks she resembles a bunny); and 'my everything.'
Hotaru's nicknames for Muichiro are 'shy cutie'; 'my heart'; 'Mui baby'; and 'my world.'

A/N- What do you all think of Hotaru? I hope you like her as much as I do! There's only one more intro chapter left to go before chapter one, I hope you're excited! ❤️