23. Raya's song

Priya woke up in the middle of the night sweating and panting. She saw a dream in which Ram and Priya were together but suddenly Ram disappeared fron her sight, she was running here and there in search of him.
She drank a glass of water in one breath.

Priya:"Priya fikr mat kar esa kuch nahi hoga. Soja shanti se kuch nahi hone vala esa."

She tried to sleep but was not able. Next morning she came down with tense facial expression.

Meera:"Priya, kya hua pareshan lag rahi hai?"

Priya:"Nhi, kuch nhi maa, vo aaj prize declare hone vala hai na bas isiliye.."

She took her laptop and opened the site and checked. She was too shocked seeing that while Sara and Meera were happy.

Sara:"Priya congratulations, kitna accha hua na.."

Priya:"Nhi... "

She ran out of her house.

Meera/Sara:"Priyaaaaa...."

Meera:"Kya hua ise.."

Sara:"Pata nhi (m) kahi vo Ram ke paas... Haa... Oh no Priya bohot zyada tensed hogi.."

She reached Ram's house and rang the bell. Shivina opened the door.

Shivi:"Hi Pri dii"

Priya:"Ram hai?"

Shivi:"Ha mom dad nhi hai par Ram bhai hai.."

She ran to his room and knocked the door. As soon as he opened the door,she broke down in his arms. She was continuously crying.

Ram (tensed):"Kya hua Priya? Ro kyu rahi ho... (She hugged him more tightly) Priya shh shh kya hua hai?"

As her crying was not stopping, he took her to adjacent sofa without breaking the hug and made her sit on his lap. After few minutes her crying got slow, she spoke without breaking hug..

Priya:"Jiska dar tha vahi hua Ram.."

Ram (highly tensed):"Kya hua? Prize me kya aaya"

Priya:"Vo log First 10 ko Canada, further studies ke liye with family bhej rahe hai"

Ram was shocked and tears were forming in his eyes too but didn't showed it to her as he knew that he has to give her strength.

Ram:"Ye.. ye to acchi baat hai na Priya"

Priya (came out of the hug):"Mere saamne strong banne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai Ram... Mujhe pata hai ki me abhi jitni pareshan hu utne hi tum bhi ho.."

He looked down.

Priya:"Ram.... M-Mujhe t-tumse dur nhi jana hai"

Listening to this Ram again dragged her in hug. Tears were flowing from both of their eyes. After some time they broke hug.

Ram:"Ha hum mil nhi payenge par me tumse dur nhi hounga, I will be always with you, sweetheart... Aur hum phone ke through connected rahenge. I promise you me tumhe din me 4 baar call karunga aur 2 baar video call karunga..."

Priya:"Par mene ese bohot baar dekha hai, jab dono ka milna band ho jata hai na to vo phir kuch dino ke liye sab chalta hai phir sab bhul jaate hai.."

Ram:"Priya, me tumhara dar samajhta hu,par you know na how much I love you , don't you trust me?"

Priya:"I trust you more than myself "

Ram:"To phir na ye dar apne man se nikal do, sab kuch thik hoga... Tum jao tumhara carrier bhi to important hai na... And you know mene aaj ek bohot achha dream dekha, usme humari shaadi ho rahi thi..."