Chapter Three:The new battles

The boys were dismissed from Koru's office quickly after the hasty decision was made. The boys were confused by the fact that they had absolutely no say in what had just took place.

"Well your first day of training starts tomorrow. Said Rekai. Until then you have some free time." Said Rekai. Rekai handed the three boys each a small amount of money and walked away.

The boys were so excited about being let loose on the town. Vander being the calm one could hardly contain himself. "What do you guys want to do? asked Kandachi Let's go eat! said Oriac thinking with his stomach as usual. Wait I have a better idea." Said Vander with a devilish grin creeping up the side of his cheek. Vander showed a hint of evil in his creepy smile. Vander's excitement was showing on his face.

"If things like paintball and laser tag are normal on earth. What is normal here? The boys walked aimlessly around town hoping to find something fun to do, until they stumbled across an arena labeled with the words The Deat Games.

Under that sign was a small banner saying "One on One ages 12 to 15 sign up now We have to enter this! said Kandachi in the most excited way anyone had ever seen him. I'm in" said Vander and Oriac looking at each other questionably.

When the boys walked in no surprise it was a full house two boys were down fighting in the arena as pre show festivities, many boys their age were entering. The line was long and loud. When the boys finally got to the front desk only four spots were left. The boy in front of the three brothers registered and the three brothers got the last spots.

"Man what a relief. said the boy in front of them. I know right! interjected Kandachi. The boys started talking to a blond haired boy with black and purple battle suit and black chains wrapped around his waist. Man that was close. Said Vander. You guys seem pretty cool, I'm Kashin. Thanks you to. Said Kandachi. I know your names, everyone does. Said Kashin with a twitch of jealousy in his eyes.

The announcer proceeded into the arena excitedly. "Viewers of all ages, you have come to see a great show and we promise not to disappoint you. Tonight's matches because of the age level will be in the rules of submission, our fighters can choose to fight to the death or they can submit. Now cast your votes for the virtual terrain map. Rambled the announcer. Digital panels appeared in front of the audience members. The stage chosen is, Dead Forest. Said the announcer. Fighters will be selected at random!" he announced. Vander versus Kashin. Two faces appeared on a screen above the arena. Vander would be facing their new found friend.

Vander pulled out his staff and walked down to the arena with a disappointed look on his face. Kashin pulled himself up off his chair in disbelief. Quickly both the boys had smiles on their faces. They went from being flabbergasted to excited. This was shaping up to be an epic battle.

Both sides were confident and both sides were ready. "Don't go easy on me Kashin." Said Vander with a smile on his face. "Wouldn't dream of it." Replied Kashin.

"Fight said the announcer." Kashin pulled the chains from around his waist and ran towards Vander. Kashin swung the chains at Vander with great strength. Vander bent backwards barley dodging the blow. Kashin's chains continued and wrapped around a dead leaf less tree. Vander tapped his staff on the ground and blew sharp gusts of wind at the chain attempting to cut them and give himself an advantage by making Kashin weaponless.

Kashin pulled frantically to get his chains free Vander ran at him with all his speed and might. Kashin finally pulled his chains free, but it was too late Vander was already with in a personal distance. Vander threw his staff into the air and punched at Kashin with amazing speed but it was to no avail, Kashin had dodged them all. Vander put out his hand and caught his staff cinematically. Kashin pulled his chains back towards himself hastily.