Chapter 2

Soo-ah POV

When the class ended the teacher said her goodbye and everyone was packing their things to go to the next class. While I was waiting for Ma-ri and A-Yeong suddenly Sang-Jin came out of the door and stopped right in front me. I was kind of surprised cause we never really talked so it was strange for him to try to talk to me
Sang-Jin: „hey Soo-ah, why are you waiting here outside aren't you going to class?"
Soo-ah: „hey yeah I'm just waiting for A-Yeong and Ma-ri"
Sang-Jin: „ah okey, why don't we walk together to the classroom. I mean if you want to of course besides I don't think that Ma-ri and A-Yeong would have something against it if you don't walk with them, right?"
I chuckled lightly
Soo-ah: „ofc they wouldn't and yeah sure we can walk together but wait here I'm just gonna tell them that I'm going ahead"

Sang-Jin POV

„Sure I'll wait here for you" I replied happily
wth I really talked to her? Like a normal person? Is this really me? What just happened?
As I was waiting for Soo-ah now I saw Minkyu walking out of the class I greeted him and he gretted me back.
Then Soo-ah came out a bit later so we walked to class. I actually got really shy walking side by side with her but I still tried to start a conversation so I just asked her about random things. I saw that she was shy as well so I tried to make her laugh by making some small jokes so she would get comfortable with me.
When we were about to enter the class I stopped her for a moment. She looked up to me and made a confused face on why I just stopped her.
Sang-Jin: „ Soo-ah, let's be closer to each other from now on, let's be friends?"
Her confused face changed to a happy face.
Soo-ah: „ Sure, Let's be friends from now on" she said while smiling brightly at me. I think I just fell in love with her again...
I returned her smile and then we walked together in the classroom. I got really happy while talking with her and laughing about the jokes she made.

Autor POV

While the two of them were walking in some of their classmates were looking at them on why they suddenly came in together and look so close to each other when they never really saw them talking to each other. But one particular eye pair was watching them. What was that feeling he had while watching them? Jealousy?
Anger? Confusion? What was it? Why was he feeling something while watching them? What so special about it? These are the questions that were going on in his head. When class started everyone was paying attention except for one student. It was Kang Minkyu, why? He was too busy looking at Soo-ah and trying to find out what these feeling were he had when he first entered class today and looked at her or when she walked in with Sang-Jin.

Soo-ah POV

It was break time so me Ma-ri and A-Yeong were just walking around the school while talking and eating. When they were about five minutes till class would start we decided to head back and go to our classroom but I wanted to use the restroom before class would start so I excused myself from my friends and told them to go ahead and I would catch up later.

After I got out of the restroom I walked to class and from afar I could see how Minkyu was about to enter class but then he suddenly turned to my direction we both stopped in our tracks and then he suddenly walked towards me. Wait what he is walking towards me? Wth is going on why is he walking into my direction while intensely looking into my eyes?
Then he stopped right in front of me.
His voice bought me back to reality.
Minkyu: „Hey, uhm so I wanted to ask you something?"
Soo-ah: „ Oh... yeah sure go ahead, what's wrong?"
Minkyu: „Can I get your number?
I mean I wanna get closer to you and maybe become friends and we could hang out one day, that's why I wanted to ask for your number"
I was shocked, really shocked like why would Kang Minkyu ask for my number or why would he even want to befriend with me?
Am I dying? Why is everyone so nice to me? Is something wrong with me? I was thinking to myself when Minkyu's voice interrupted my thoughts
Minkyu: „are you okay?"
Oh sh*t THATS embarrassing now... I didn't even realize that I was to much into own thoughts
Soo-ah: „ Oh yeah, sorry I got kind of taken aback on why you would ask for my number but yeah sure I'll give it to you" I said and smiled at him. After I gave him my number he smiled at me
Minkyu: „ Thanks I'll text you later.
So Let's go to class?"
Soo-ah: „ yeah let's go"
I said while smiling.
While walking I glanced at him but when I was glancing at him again he was already looking at me. I quickly looked away out of embarrassment then I heard a loud chuckle when i looked at my side to him he was still looking at me but now with a smirk plastered on his face.
Minkyu: „what's wrong? You embarrassed?" he said and chuckled again.
Soo-ah: „ what- no why would I be embarrassed?" I said while trying to not make eye contact with him.
Suddenly he made me look at him directly in his eyes by lifting my chin.
Minkyu: „ I don't know? You tell me, why aren't you looking into my eyes?"
We both looked into each other's eyes for I don't even know how much time passed but a voice bought both of us back to reality. It was our teachers voice who told us that class is starting. So I quickly got out of his grip and I almost like ran into class I heard him laughing from behind. He walked in some seconds after I was already sat when he walked past me he whispered in my ear
Minkyu: „why did you suddenly run away, hmm?" he asked in a teasing way with his deep and kind of raspy voice, he chuckled amused. Thank god the teacher told him to go to his seat before I could even say something. He apologized to the teacher and went to his seat which was now the table beside me.
In middle of the class I somehow had the urge to look at him to see what he was doing when I looked at him he was already looking at me with his glasses on cause he has bad eyesight

When I caught him looking at me, he smiled and winked at me.
Even if I can't see my face right now I know for sure that I was blushing right now. So I quickly looked away and tried to concentrate again which was harder than I thought. For almost the whole lesson I felt like he was still watching me but I tried to ignore it and just pay attention to the teacher.