SEVEN

On the ride home to Fourth's condo, Gemini was quite. He never glanced at his professor even once. He just looked straight to the road.

Fourth was glancing at him time to time. He felt that Gemini avoiding his gaze since they left the mall.

"You did it again.." Fourth suddenly spoke and looked at him.

Gemini didn't reply him. He maintained his flat expression and only looking at the road.

"Gem.." Fourth called him again.

"What Phi?" He answered him shortly.

"You ignoring me.." Fourth said.

Gemini exhaled and glanced at him once. "I didn't ignore you.. I just did what supposed I do as a student to his professor.."

"What are you talking about?" Fourth was confused at his sudden behavior.

"You heard me Phi.. I'm just your student, right? Just like you said to your friend earlier..So.. Maybe I shouldn't behave so friendly to you.."

Fourth was really confused now. "What do you mean by that??"

Gemini just shook his head without answering him.

Then Fourth realized. "Are you sulking at me because I introduced you as my student to my friend?" Fourth looked at him disbelief.

"Of course...." Gemini glanced at Fourth. "We've been hanging out together for over a month P' Nat.. But you said I'm just your student?? Not even a friend??"

"But it's true right?? You're my student..." Fourth tried to defense himself.

Gemini just rolled his eyes. He didn't say a word again after that. He was too annoyed by his professor. Fourth stared at Gemini. He looked so disappointed.

"Ok fine I'm sorry... I was just reflect to said that you're my student.." Fourth finally said that.

Gemini chuckled. "You said sorry because you felt really sorry or you just felt sorry for me?"

"Don't beat around the bush Gem! Just say what you want to say..!" Fourth shook his head.

"Forget it Phi.. I'm no one for you... Who am I to complain to you.." Gemini ignored Fourth for the rest of the ride.

When they arrived at Fourth's condo, Gemini didn't say a word to him. Fourth felt uncomfortable and he glanced at Gemini.

"Thank you for the ride, uhm... Do you want to come in?? I -" Fourth tried to break the ice among them.

"I've to go.." Gemini cut him without looking at him.

"Oh.. Okay... Safe ride... Thank you... Once again..." Fourth got out from the car and watched Gemini's car left from there.

Fourth sighed. He walked to his condo with lowered head. 

Have I gone too far? He's my student, right?

****

The next day at the university, Gemini sat at the back. He was playing on his phone when Fourth came in. He put hi phone inside his pocket when he heard Fourth speak. He still upset with his professor  about yesterday. So he just listened to his lesson half-hearted. 

Fourth realized it but he couldn't do anything in his class. He was planning to talk to him after the class but Gemini always left the class right after the class ended. Fourth didn't has  a chance to followed him because he didn't want the other student would get suspicious of him.

This thing happened for a whole week until Fourth get tired and used his last chance and his card.

"Norawit..meet me at my office after the class today!" Fourth told him.