Creep

You wake up in your bed, though you have no recognition of going to sleep. You must've fallen asleep in Wilbur's dorm. Did he.. carry you out?

you slowly get out of bed to realize it was Saturday, and you had no plans! You hear a ding on your phone. A text from Will!

"Do I wanna hang out again?" You read out.
I meean— he WAS nice enough to carry me back to my dorm.. it couldn't hurt? "Sure! I'd love to." You reply. You get start getting dressed and head out the door to meet Wilbur.

"Hello darling!" He greets you.
"Hey Will," you reply back. You didn't want to admit it, but he was growing on you. He was mesmerizing, beautiful, even. But then you get a call from your friend. Not a very close one, just some girl in your 2nd period.. you decide to pick up the phone.
"Sorry! Im getting a call, just a moment.-" you tell him.
"Oh, yeah of course," he replies, hiding his annoyance.
"Oh hi Kayla! What's up? I'm a bit busy at the moment so make it quick-" you tried to finish but Kayla interrupted you.
"YOU NEED TO GET BACK TO YOUR DORM, RIGHT NOW!" she yells. "Wha- why? What happened? I'm out with Wilbur right now-" "OH MY GOD! ok. Ok. Listen. You need to get the fuck back over here, and take a look in his dorm." She cuts you off. "Y'know what? Fine." You say as you hang up. "Wilbur I'm sorry I gotta go-" "Where are you going? Who was on the phone with you? Can I come?" He says interrupting you. "NO!" You yell annoyed, storming off.

You soon arrive at your dorm, and quickly find the key to Wilbur's. He did end up following you there, but oblivious to what your doing is on his phone sitting on the couch.

As soon as you walk into his dorm room, something is incredibly off. You quickly run back out and drag him by the arm, forcing him into following you. "Ow!" He yells out. As you walk into his room, you throw him onto his bed and begin looking through his stuff.
You find some of your bras, underwear, pictures, and items that belong to you. You were in utter shock, angrily yelling at Wilbur while finding stuff that you thought you lost. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" you yell out tossing things at him. He can only sit there in shock. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" "I-I'm sorry-.." he says quietly. "IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY?!" you even find a vibrator you thought a bitchy friend had stolen. "I-I don't even know what to say-" Wilbur says shamefully.
"HOW ABOUT A FUCKING APOLOGY?!" You yell. Silence.