Chapter 24 | Goodbye Alex Abrams

Being on a flight to Italy was the last thing I expected

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Being on a flight to Italy was the last thing I expected. But when I got the call of Lila's episode. I felt almost ill, I hated when she does this. Every time before she gets sick, she doesn't feel well and keeps it to herself.

My mom wanted to come. She didn't want me to fly in alone on the holidays and suffer in the flight. But I think I needed to clear my head, if anything Lila was my scape goat for Christmas. It was awkward without the Loves this year.

It was just me mom and dad. I barely spoke to my father while me and mom focused in on hallmark movies and cocoa. It was peaceful in a way, we strung popcorn on string with cranberry's. I knew our dog would just eat it later.

But when the call came my whole holiday changed. I knew I needed to get to the nearest airport on the next flight. But instead like the sudden gentlemen he is, Ace flew me out.

It was better than paying five thousand for a flight on Christmas. I got to be alone on the plane in peace as well. I still couldn't stand the man secretly. Because their whole situation was fucked and I'd never tell Lila.

It was her own personal business. But a man who stole her, tricked her into falling for her. It sat weird with me, but she was happy and falling in love. That healed my soul slightly, because she deserved love. More than anyone else in this twisted world.

My life had been dull, I'd ignored any guy who asked for any acquaintance. Because I think Alex ruined me and in a year or so I might be okay. But for now I think it's time to focus on me, not any other man.

Why are women just supposed to cling to a guy? I mean evidently in todays time they can cling to a girl as well- but why do we need to? Why can't we just be alone and society be content with that. Because for some reason we become outcasts and it's weird that you'd rather spend your life alone than rather share it.

It's not like I haven't loved. Hell love is what sucks the life out of me, it's almost draining in ways. Because the man I loved was nothing more than a ghost with no name. I couldn't even google Alex, because none of the searches would align.

He couldn't even tell me his name. So how much did he truly love me? Because if he did he would've trusted me with his identity. I try and choose to believe it was for my protection, that his family is fucked in some way. And that me knowing them might as well get me killed.

But that's not the reality and I'm not in some fantasy world that I wish I was. Where he was keeping me safe from his demons, because if it were that bad. He would've ignored me to begin with, but no. Instead he pulled me in under false expectations and nothing but a lie.

He claims I know him, but how could I possibly know him if I don't even know his name.

But it was time for me to move on. Time to focus on myself and my best friend. Her life was excelling on the love end and that made me content. Because she was living the dream she deserved, even if it was fucked in a way that I didn't approve of. It wasn't my place anymore.

Shatteredजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें