Chapter 6.

''Not edited and proofread.''

I woke up the next morning with a banging headache. Not just any type of headache,the type of one in which people are hitting me on the head with a sledgehammer. Also woke up to an empty room. Seems like june didn't come home last night after all.

I took a warm shower and long bath,I made sure to scrub all the sweat and dirt from the night before. I made my way out of the bathroom to the room to prepare myself for the day. I wore a white shirt with navy blue stripes on it and a pair of jeans. I put on my white Adidas shoes and sling a black tote bag over my shoulder to top it all off.

The thought into the kitchen was a long one and even the thought of food makes me feel nauseated and sick. I guess i get something to eat later in the day. I tried calling June but it was unavailable, I really need a ride. I know no one in the building or I should say I do not really relate with anyone other than June.

Giving up on my thoughts I got out of the dorm and locked it preparing myself for a long and painful walk.

"Need a lift?"

There stood Anthony leaning against his car looking at me. I turned to look behind me to see if there was another person coming behind me but i saw no one, I then knew it was me he was referring to.

"Hey, Anthony." I greeted and walked towards him.

"Morning Olivia."he all but yelled and i groaned shaking my head.

"Would you mind lowering your voice a little bit."I mumbled pushing past him. He only just chuckled.

"How's the head?"he asked,I gave him a bad look.

"Absolutely Killing me"I answered.

"Sorry,dear."he gently pat me on the shoulder.

"By the way, what are you doing in this vicinity?"

"Oh, about i was doing something around here then decided to drop by you girls dorm." He said while looking elsewhere other than me. I raised my brows at him not quite believing the first part he said.

"Okay,but June isn't around I tried calling but it isn't going through."

"Yes, she's at my dorm with Dylan both passed on the couch." He shakes his head with a smile on his face.

"You seem to be going somewhere right?"

"Yes,I have two classes today, do you mind dropping me off?"

"It's no problem,hop on in." He then opened the door for me. He went to the driver side of car then hopped in.

"Buckle up."he said strapping on his seatbelt while he started the ignition..

It didn't take up long enough to arrive I still had two minutes before my first class.

"Thanks for the ride,are you coming in?" I asked him while unbuckling my seatbelt.

He nods his head "No,I do not have any class till noon."

"See you later." I hopped off from the car while I carried my bag from the seat.

I looked around to see if i could find June. I spotted my hungover friend. June looked like a total mess ,she had sunglasses on and her hands in her head while she leaned against her car.

"Good to know you're alive, thanks for ditching me by the way.

She put her sunglasses on top of her head and gave me a guilty look. "Olivia, I'm so sorry i fell asleep and saw your call this morning. I'm a bad friend."

"You're right." I told her.

She gave me a "are you kidding me" kinda look and I laughed which made June realize I was teasing her.

"How did you get home last night?" She looked at me while she leaned  against the wall.

"Oh about that, Alexander dropped me off at the dorm."

"What the..... Alex dropped you off, the same Alexander?  Am i still drunk? She looked at me confused

"Probably,but yeah the same Alex we all know. He helped me get home after you and the red headed guy seemed busy."

She blushed slightly. I guess they're really something or into one another. I guessed!.

"Well,see you after class."I told her as I bade her goodbye, while I went in the opposite direction of where I'm going to be having class. I stopped short as i entered the classroom.

Woah, it's huge.

I looked around with wide eyes and I slowly moved to sit in the empty seats in the middle row. The room was soon filled with students.

We all sat straight as a young man entered with his posture straightened and he walking confidently into the classroom. He should be around his late twenties or middle twenties with beautiful blonde hair and bright green eyes. I saw some girls fawning over him while some straightened up.

"Hi students, I'm Aresius Williams and I'm going to be your professor for history studies"Sending us all a dazzling smile. I noticed he slightly has an accent.

I like him already.

〰️〰️
"So how was class? I heard a new professor was assigned to you guys? June asked as soon as we met after the class.

"It was wonderful, and yes his teaching seems okay to me." I exclaimed with a wild grin. She opened her mouth to say something but was cut off by the sound of my stomach growling.

"We should get you something to eat so as to stop the monsters in your stomach fighting."

"Well, there's this amazing restaurant nearby." June said while staring at her phone.

She was right.

The food looked amazing and my stomach growled even louder as the waitress placed my grilled chicken sandwich and iced boba tea. She looked at me amusedly and i winked at her.

I took a huge bite and closed my eyes at the euphoric feeling. I opened my eyes when I felt June looking at me.

"What?"I asked with my mouth full.

"Nothing,just surprised to see you eat this big."

"You'll get used to my dramatic attic soon "I drawled. I huffed and took a monstrous sip out of my drink.

This was definitely heaven.

⛓️⛓️
Snuggling further into my comfy blankets, I sighed happily.

I could just lie here all day.

I closed my eyes and was about to drift off into la la la Land when I suddenly realized I haven't thought of idea of  calling my mum ever since I got here.

I guess I'll do just that tomorrow.

🌠🌠🌠🌠
A fallen star and a bright and happy mood for the day🤗

Another long and surprisingly chapter for the day. Tell me your idea about this. I've decided to stop using chapter title for the main time,cos I'm short of ideas on what to use.

Love;Coquettie.👁️👄👁️💓