5. MADNESS.

Y/N glanced around his room about a million times, It had the same set-up and look as the other room, the only difference being the view of the window and the room number.

Y/N sat there in complete silence, running his hand down his tear stained face,the skin becoming raw and irritated from the salt, trying to sooth the pain. He wasn't sure how he was supposed to feel,but he didn't feel angry, or scared, or even sad really. He just felt this overcoming void of nothingness, his mind completely blank but his brain spinning at the same time.

From the darkest corner of the room he could see it, he could see Gabriel.

He was breathing heavily now, a few sobs coming out, begging pleading in his mind for Gabriel to leave him alone,to leave him entirely, and then he heard its voice again.

"Nev'r."

Its neck snapping in a tilt, Never leaving its praying stance that it almost seemed to be stuck in, But the real question was how did it know what he was thinking.

Gabriel started to slowly walk towards him, Y/N tried to get up, to run away again, to go somewhere other than where he was now, but he couldn't. He couldn't move.

If he could, he would be shaking. His already quick breathing becoming quicker, and this point he could probably pass out from how fast he was breathing.

Gabriel places a bony hand on Y/N's cheek, fresh tears falling onto them, Gabriel cocks its head and its bones creak, snapping in and out of place.

"Is myne appearance what makes though stray away from myne love, myne ladybird? Would art thou love me if I changed it for thine?"

And in a flash of blinding light, Gabriel appearance changed wholy, his gray, terrifying appearance now shown as a warm, welcoming one. His skin now a warm light color, his curly golden locks reaching down his back and down his chest, His eyes as blue as a robins egg, His gray matted clothing becoming that of beautiful white and golden, He was absolutely glowing.

Y/N could not be fooled that easily however, He finally regained his mind and conscious-

"I will never love you."

Gabriel, seemingly, did not like this answer, his hand shooting up to Y/N's neck and squeezing it, hard, Y/N sputtered and coughed, gasping for air and trying oh so hard to move, but he just couldn't.

"YOU WILL LOVE ME, MYNE DOVE. THOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE MYNE GRASP. I SHALL ALWAYS BE THERE, WATCHING, WAITING, LISTENING."

Gabriel's face turned back into his true one, his voice oozing out venom, it becoming glitchy and disoriented once more.

"I HAAAaaaAD ttttttTO gGGG-□□\\\GgGǦ̵͍̿͠Ǵ̴̢̨̺̄̊͂̑͠Ğ̶͇G̴̡̹͖̙̪̻̀̓G̴̩͗̽͂̑̔GET RID OF S̴̡͍͈̱̠̜̬̆ͅͅA̶̡̢̙̹̤̗͙̞̅͌̈́̈̎̈́͘M̴̨̧͇̝̟̣͚̝̯̃͛͆͐͜͝͝U̷̧̩͔͍̤͑́͆̌̀̀E̵̢̢̥̬̥̼̼̘͎̺̝̥͎̽̀̓̃͛̐͌͗̑͒͘͠L̵̦̯̳͋͘ MYNE LLLLOVVvvVVvEtTH. HEEEE333333 w@-$ INNNnnnnnnnNN THhhhhEEEEE Ẃ̶̢̧̛̘̟͕͓͉̥̥̳̣̺͙͔̖͋̀͂̑̽̾͘͝͝A̶̡̡̛̜͕̘̹̟̖̭͎̙̺͆͆̊͂̾̐̎̈́̉͘͜͝͝͝Y̸̨̢̢̘̯͈̻̜̮̻̹͕̲̓"

Rage swallows Y/N, and he screams at Gabriel furiously. "SHUT THE FUCK UP! SAMUEL DESERVED NONE OF THAT YOU SELFISH BITCH! I WILL NEVER. EVER. LOVE YOU. EVER. JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!"

Right as Gabriel was about to completely crush Y/N's neck; a nurse comes in with a solemn expression. Y/N coughs and hacks in response of the grip being let go from his throat, The nurse slowly walks up to him and bows her head to the floor.

"Mr. Y/N? I know you requested us to update you on the condition of Mr. Samuel..."

Y/N puts off his hurting neck and loudly croaks out- "Yes?! Is he okay?! Is he recovering?!" He shouts.

The nurse gives out a sniff and wipes her eyes "Mr. Samuel....did not make it. His neck was completely and utterly crushed, we tried out very best, I'm so sorry."

Y/N clenched his fists and swallowed hard. Out of the corner of his eye he could see Gabriel's smile become impossibly wider, and he broke down at that, He started to cry.

Cry because of how he knew he could never escape

Cry because he was all alone in this

Cry because he just wanted to be free

He was so sick of everything, sick of the hospital, sick of Gabriel, Sick of even Samuel a bit.

Y/N finally spoke,"Please leave."

The nurse nodded, and quickly scurried out, Y/Ns eyes locked on Gabriel's much larger ones

"What did you do to Hero." Y/N spat.

Gabriel laughed.

"Thou need not worry about the dog."

Rage pooled at Y/N's stomach, of course that fucker wouldn't give him an answer, Being able to move again. He decided to make the most irrational, (and probably stupid) move he could make.

He yanked off the I.V one again, And bringing up all his courage, Runs to the window and broke it with his elbow, shards of glass getting stuck in his skin, Hissing at the pain. Landing his bare feet on the glass filled sill and getting cuts on them as well, giving out a slight yelp.

He was on the third level, if he could maneuver his body to not hurt himself even more, He could make a break out of the hospital.

His thoughts where interrupted by hearing the slight *click* of a door being locked, And then the jittering of someone trying to open it.

He dared to look back and see that Gabriel had locked the door, staring at Y/N once more, a nurse was yelling out to Y/N. His blood ran cold, Gabriel wasn't going to let Y/N escape.

Gabriel seemingly charged at Y/N and grabbed his arm with his hand, Somehow not getting hurt by the glass, trying to yank Y/N out, fortunately, his hand was grasping at the side of the window, more glass getting stuck in his hand.

"DONTLEAVEDONTLEAVEDONTLEAVEDONTLEAVEDONTLEAVEDONTLEAVEDONTLEAVEDONTLEAVEDONTLEAVEDONTLEAVEDONTLEAVEDONTLEAVEDONTLEAVEDONTLEAVE"

Gabriel was Screaming at him, Deafening his hearing, He clenched his eyes shut, releasing his hand from the window and yanking Gabriel off of his arm, the action being futile.

When suddenly-

Gabriel let go.

Y/N fell off the window sill, plummeting to the floor at rapid speeds, though for him, it felt as if he was in slow motion.

Shards of glass falling around him, his arm reaching up at Gabriel as he stared down at him, when he heard Gabriel speak in his mind.

"Worry not, my lamb, I will not let you die. The heavens shall not take you yet."

Y/N closed his eyes, getting closer to the concrete ground.

And closer.

And closer.

Until his vision went black again.