Sleeping with yamato

(a/n so I'm only writing this cause I want others to write and share their fanfics so if you could plz write your own fic and send it to me plz I just want to see Luffy x uta ships and Luffy x Yamato plz write there's no more good ones and make it mature)

Yamato thought as she was looking at Luffy she wanted to go to sail with Him but she had to stay cause of Oden.

"Yamato going on your not eating anything", "Sorry Luffy I'm just think about stuff", "Ok want to drink some sake it's really good", everyone in the party started drink everyone was having good time, eating all the meat and sake.

"Hey Luffy come here * hiccup*", " *hiccup* sure yamao", Luffy grinned as he followed her, usopp and chopper saw them but didn't think anything of it, as Luffy and yamato walked into and started to undress, "hey yamao what are you doing", "Oh really nothing I'm just going to treat you for saving want from my dad.

Luffy looked at Yamato as she undressed he couldn't help but admire her slim physicue with her curves, it made blush and yamato noticed," I'm glad your liking my body and I can be yours" Yamato started to push Luffy to the, Luffy didn't know what to do, "Luffy~ can you be a good boy and undress your self yourself," she whispered in his and it gave him shivers but he listened to the instructions.

"Good boy now I'm going to need you to get hard," Yamato started to grab Luffys cock, and stroke up and down, until he creamed, Luffy moaned loudly, Yamato put her finger in Luffy mouth telling him to shush, she started to licked all of his come, she opened her mouth him, Luffy started to put his cock in Yamato she started to moan loudly as she started to ride his cock, Luffy lifted himself and started to suck her tits, Yamato to go up in down in down and Luffy started to make out with her.

"Usopp have you seen Luffy and yamato", no put I think they went to her room we should check", "ok", usopp and chopper went to look for Luffy and yamato wanting find as they went Yamatos room, usopp Yamatos bed moving, he couldn't believe it, he could hear Luffy moan Yamato calling his name, " Luffy faster", was shocked non the less, he thought of all the girls he rejected but why Yamato, usopp forget that chopper was there told to leave, he covered choppers ears, and they ran back.

Usopp and chopper panted but they were still pale, "usopp, chopper what going on", "Nothing Sanji" they both said in unison, "nothing you both look like y'all have seen ghost," usopp heard Yamato and Luffy talking, usopp and chopper screamed, and everyone asked what was going on but they said nothing. After that every one went back to go to sleep but left the marry telling he had to something, the next day we're going to sail.

Luffy went back to Yamato room, to sleep, he jumped on Yamato,"LUFFY YOU CANT DO THAT"!?! "Sorry Yamato."," It's ok Luffy let just go to sleep the both started to cuddle, as they drifted off.

The end

I hope you guys like the story.

This story took 564 words