Smut: Nobody Knows Me, Baby (The Way You Do)

Nobody Knows Me, Baby (The Way You Do)

Description: Ashton sees the way Luke looks at women's clothing and decides to give him exactly what he wants, what he deserves.

Warning: Fluff, Smut, Crossdressing, Blowjobs, Anal Sex, Daddy Kink, Bottom!Luke, Top!Ashton.

Word Count: 3,175

>>>

He's never said it out loud but Ashton knows his best friend likes being pretty.

Scratch that, he's already pretty. He's more than that, he's beautiful. But, Ashton knows he wants to be pretty in a different sense. He notices the way Luke's eye dart towards the make-up aisle when they walk around the shops at the mall, every Saturday. He catches the way the blonde's blue eyes brighten when they pass by the girl's section at Forever 21.

Ashton sees everything, knows exactly what Luke wants.

He wants to be dolled up, manhandled and treated like a princess, all at once. It's an unspoken rule that you're not supposed to think about your best friend in women's clothing - especially if that friend is a guy - and that buying said friend women's clothing is a big no-no. But, Ashton has never been one for the rules of society.

He's gay. And proud. He's broken more than ten unspoken rules just by coming out of the metaphorical closet. Why should he stop now?

So, he has no real qualms with his decisions when he casually walks into the flat he shares with Luke and slams the door shut with the tip of his foot. His large hands are occupied with everything he's bought from all the different stores he's visited that day. Macy's, Sephora, Mac. If it had 'Women's Clothing' plastered on the front door, he checked it out. He really couldn't give two shits about all the weird looks he'd received that day.

This was for his best friend. Whom he loved very much and would do anything to make him happy. He's never really seen the problem there.

Knocking before entering, he waltzes into Luke's room. It's the total opposite of any typical eighteen-year-old boy's bed room would look like. It's painted bright purple, for one, and there's more frill and ruffles than he's seen even in his sister's room back home. Everything's organized to the tee, not a speck of dirt or dust. Hell, he doesn't even have an XBox.

"What do you got there?" Luke asks curiously from where he's standing near his bookshelf.

He looks adorable in his tight red sweatshirt and loose gray trackies. Ashton knows he'd prefer them in pink.

"I got some stuff," he tells the blonde, putting the six large bags of womanly objects on the bed.

He's not quite sure if Luke's noticed where he's made his purchases as the taller boy simply fixes a book that's out of order before settling down on the opposite end of the bed.

"That's a lot of stuff," Luke comments, trying to peek but the bags are all either stapled or tied closed with a bow.

"It's for you," Ashton starts and Luke's eyebrows furrow.

He knows that Luke hates it when he buys stuff for him. But he also knows it's mostly because said stuff is usually masculine and boyish. Ashton thinks he'll like these gifts a lot better so he holds a hand up before Luke can interrupt or protest.

"I've noticed things, Luke," he starts calmly. "I've noticed a lot about you. I'm your best friend, of course I would notice."

Luke frowns but it looks more nervous than upset.

"I know you don't like the things I like. Or the things that Mikey or Calum like," he continues, picking up the smallest bag. "You don't like the things most boys do and that's just fine, Luke. That's perfect but I also know that you'd never say these kinds of things out loud. That you feel embarrassed or scared."