-Chapter One- I'm Sorry!

Micheal limped into his room to avoid his pissed-off siblings. He did it again. What he does best, infact. Screw up. This time, though, he managed to hurt himself AND Leo.

Things have just been so.. different ever sense Splinter died. Mikey and Donnie don't blame anyone. The only difference is that Donnie has been trying to bring him back.. somehow. It hasn't been so successful. Leo, on the other hand blames himself. He is the leader after all. Raphael blames almost everyone, although mostly himself or Leo.

He slammed onto the bed, hugged his pillow and started sobbing. He was being rather quiet, besides of a few whimpers and and there.

"MIKEY!" The orange turtle jumped onto his feet, wincing in the process. He wiped his eyes of any proof of tears and hesitantly limped over toward the door.

As he opened it, he was greeted with a very angry Raphael. "Yeah?-" Mikey was cut off with a hard slap to the cheek. "Leo won't be able to do patrols or training because of you!" Raph screamed. "I'm sorry.." Mikey whimpered as he held his cheek, tears swelling up in his eyes.

"RAPHAEL!" The fearless leader yelled, walking out of the lab. "Enough." "But!-" Raphael protested. "No buts. Im fine, its hardly a fracture". "Hes right!" Donnatello butted in. "He should be fine in 3 weeks!" Donnie smiled, showing his gap tooth, although almost immediately covering it.

"Three weeks?!" Raph yelled. "Thats three weeks without Leo! Three weeks something could go wrong! Three weeks that someone has to make up for." Raph growled as he turned to look at Mikey.

Micheal slowly started to retreat into his room, but not before Raph grabbed his wrist, tightly. "Stop trying to hide from your problems, you coward!" "O-ow Raphael! You're hurting me!" Raph just grabbed his wrist tighter and started dragging him off to the lab. "Let me go!" Mikey yelled as he punched Raph in the back of the head, causing him to let go of Mikey and fall to his knees.

Mikey backed up as Leo and Donnie ran over to make sure Raph was okay.
"R-raph! I'm so sorry! I-i..-" Raphael whipped around and punched Micheal in the stomach, causing a fight between the two brothers. Leo and Donnie slowly backed off as things got a bit more intense.

"You're such a dissapointment, Mikey!" Raph said putting the younger one in the headlock.

Dissapointment.

Those words rang in his ears like a bell.

'I am a dissapointment.' Michealangelo thought. 'Im the reason Leo got hurt.. I'm the reason Raph has anger issues. I'm the reason Donnie works so hard.. I'm the reason Dads..'

He paused. 'Dead..'

Mikey snapped out of his thoughts and kicked Raphs knee in, causing him to let go of Mikey and fall down. Mikey pinned him to the ground and started releasing all of his anger onto his elders face.