Chapter 31

America pov.

I started humming slightly as Russia played with my hair.

"Brazil, I ain't gonna warn ya again, keep your eyes off my dad or we will shoot you." Lone Star told him, holding his gun up. I cuddled into Russ more as I heard a shot ring out.

"Why did you shoot me kid?!" Brazil shouted.

"You didn't listen, so you payed the piper." Tex replied coldly. I let out a small chuckle, struggling to hide my amusement in the situation.

"I see this situation brought a smile to you face America, why don't you come over here and patch me up, like you used to." Brazil told me, leaving little room to say no. I moved to get up, but Russ held me down and rubbed circles on my back and I relaxed into him. I waved Brazil off and ignored him completely. "America, get your ass over here now, or so help me it will end terribly." He threatened. I felt Russ get up and walk us both to the kitchen, as Lone Star shot Brazil again.

"Austin, we can't kill him, let the military handle him." I heard Alaska tell Lone Star.

"He's lucky we can't kill 'em. Otherwise he'd've been dead as he walked in the door." Lone Star replied blankly. Once we walked into the kitchen and Ukraine noticed our presence in the kitchen.

"Russia what's wrong? You look pissed." Raine asked.

"Brazil is being a pain and making Meric uncomfortable." Russia replied, some anger seeping into his voice. I started shaking slightly.

"Pl-please don't hurt me." I muttered carefully, curling into Russ more. I felt him rub my back soothingly and my shaking stopped.

"I'm sorry Meric, I didn't mean to scare you." Russ told me softly. I nodded and laid my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat.

"That bad? I heard gunshots a few minutes ago, we're they aimed at Brazil?" Raine asked.

"Texas shot him twice, once for not listening to the waring and the second for yelling at Meric." Russia replied simply. Uki let out a laugh and finished dinner. She walked out and called everyone to the dinning hall and we helped her move the food to the table and we sat down to eat.

"Russia mind if we switch spots for a bit?" Brazil asked.

"No, you can stay over there." Russia replied coldly. I felt my anxiety spike up again and I kicked Dixie's leg to get his attention. Once he looked over and saw that I was shaking slightly.

"Union, are you ok?" South asked.

"Yea, I just don't feel comfortable South." I replied softly. He nodded and shot Brazil a stern glare and placed his gun on the table where Brazil could see it. I still felt uncomfortable, and I carefully excused myself out of the dinning hall, running up to my room. Once I got there I locked the door and sat down leaning on the door, trying not to cry.

"Estrellas, ¿puedes abrir la puerta? Nada más quiero ayudarte." Goldie asked. (Stars, can you open the door? I only want to help.)

"I just want to be alone right now Goldie." I told her.

"Stars, please let me in?" She asked calmly once more. I reluctantly unlocked the door and moved out of the way for her to walk inside. She walked in with Russia behind her, holding my plate so I could eat something.

"Meric, are you alright?" Russia asked me gently.

"I don't know, I don't feel comfortable with Brazil in the house, and it's not helping that he's trying to bring back old habits that we worked past for years. I hate how vulnerable I feel currently and with everyone relapsing? Brazil might end up dead." I vented slightly. Russia carefully sat down next to me, while Goldie locked the door and sat down in front of me.

"I pulled out of BRICS earlier, I'm only in it for trade anyway, I told her that and she agreed. Can you tell me what happened between you and Brazil, Meric?" Russia asked.

"It started a few years ago, and I failed to see that Brazil wasn't a healthy partner in a relationship and we weren't even good friends when he asked me out, he was extremely abusive and made my mental health worse, he made me live with him, and cut Dixie and the kids out for a while. We started dating a few months after the cold war, and it went smoothly for the first few months until he changed. It was scary, and I lived with him so he couldn't target them. I felt terrible but the kids and Dixie understood the situation and accepted the change even though I'd come back to visit covered in bruises and limping, the only way I got out was because Goldie, Maple and the Oceania twins helped me build enough courage to break up with him and have UN handle it afterwards. He forced me to do a lot, but we never did anything intimate, I made sure that, that was a boundary that he couldn't cross, and made it clear that I would kill him if he touched me in that way." I explained to him.

"He's telling the truth Russia." Goldie told him. He wrapped an arm around my waist and I leaned into him.

"Is this one of the reasons you wanted to take it slow Meric?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I would've told you sooner, but I didn't find time with everyone relapsing and anxiety with what's going on with the humans is at an all time high." I replied softly. He ruffled my hair slightly and passed me the plate I left on the table.

"Eat what you can Meric, you don't have to finish it." Russ told me softly. I nodded and ate slowly, only finishing about half the plate. I pushed it away and leaned into Russ again, finding comfort in his presence.

"I should warn you Stars, Amry handcuffed Brazil to that one tree in the backyard and gave the kids paintball guns, they are currently giving him hell." Goldie spoke up, amusement lacing her tone.

"That sounds like something they'd do." I replied somewhat amused.

"Do you want to watch, or do you want to stay here?" She asked carefully.

"Stay here, tell Army and Marine that they have the night watch and make sure that Brazil doesn't leave their sight." I told her.

"I'll stay with him Mexico." Russ told her, she nodded and took my half eaten plate.

"I'll come back later with Maple and Confed, have fun you two." She told us and left the room closing the door behind her.

"Meric let your wings out please, it'll be ok, you're safe, I've got you." Russ told me softly, I let them out carefully and curled into him more. He brushed the base of my wings carefully and I shuddered slightly under him.

"Please don't do that, Ruski." I warned him slightly. I felt his hand move and put his hand under my chin.

"I'm sorry Meric, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable." He replied calmly. He gently made my look up at him, and smiled softly. I smiled back, and shifted into his lap carefully. "Meric, may I kiss you?" He asked me carefully. I nodded and leaned into him more. He pulled me in for a kiss, and I let him allowing myself to melt into him. Once our lips met, it felt like fireworks and it was perfect. We pulled away and stared at each other for a moment before I leaned on him, laying my head in his shoulder. "I love you Meric." He told me, rubbing his hand over my side gently.

"I love you too Ruski." I replied softly.

I have kids so what? (Being Rewritten, May Have Different Title)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें