𝚟

❀ ❀ ❀

JADE WALKED DOWN The hall with Needy and Jennifer. She told Jennifer she won the bet making the pair swap places on the cheer squad. Jade started to develop feelings for Colin, but of course it was all a bet. Colin walked into school everyone pointing at him and laughing. He was confused.

What was going on? He spotted Jennifer and Jade walking together. He walked over to them with an awkward smile on his face.

"Hey, Jennifer. Needy. Jade." Colin greeted, biting his lip, fiddling with his rosary.

Jade looked away from Colin not saying a word to him. What was going on? Jonas shoved Colin, smirking.

"Nice job, Benson." Jonas winked at her, walking away with Craig.

Jade smiled a bit then looked down at her feet. Bye, Colin.

"Wh-what?" Colin stuttered, looking between Jade and Jennifer.

Needy walked off to class, not wanting to get involved.

"You didn't think she really liked you for real, did you? Oh, you did. That's so sweet." Jennifer fake pouted, walking away from Jade and Colin.

Jade sniffed, looking at Colin. Here goes nothing.

"Was I a bet? Was I a bet? Was I a fucking bet?!" Colin yelled at her, feeling heartbroken she took his virginity.

Jade looked away from him, lost of words.

"Y-yes.." Jade mumbled, looking down at her feet.

Colin shook his head, leaving the building. Jade covered her mouth, following after him.

"Colin, wait!" Jade exclaimed, following after him.

Colin turned around to face her, sniffling. He couldn't believe what just happened.

"Yes, you were a bet, but don't listen to Jennifer. I actually have feelings for you. Really genuine feelings." Jade bit her lip, looking back at the school then Colin.

Colin closed his eyes, sighing. He thought she really cared about him. Jade walked over to him, holding his hands.

"Last night, it meant something to me, Col." Jade smiled at him, gently rubbing her thumbs over his hands.

"R-really?" Colin inquired, biting his lip.

Jade nodded, stroking his cheek. Colin smiled a bit. He did have fun with her the last couple days they spent together. He got to know her, she got to know him.

"Give me a second chance." Jade begged, getting closer to him.

Colin sighed "Jade, you took my virginity for a bet. I feel used by you."

Jade ran a hand through her dirty blonde hair, sighing. Even after all that, she still broke his trust.

"I still felt something for you, Colin. Even after the whole bet thing. I still felt something for you." Jade looked down at her feet, frowning to herself.

Colin fiddled with his rosary, shaking his head. She was definitely a clone of Jennifer Check.

"Y-you're just saying that so I can forgive you. You're just like Jennifer Check." Colin pointed at her, letting the tears stream down his cheeks.

Jade tried to grab his wrist "Colin-"

"No, get off me! You lied to me and made me feel like you loved me but it was all for show and tell. Just please leave me alone." Colin said as he yanked his wrist back for the final time and walked away.

Jennifer came over with that shit eating grin "Trouble in paradise?"

Jade glared at Jennifer, clenching her fist. Jennifer knew what she did when she blabbed to the whole school about what Jade and Colin did. Jade swung her arm hitting Jennifer square in the cheek with her fist, her ring causing a cut on Jennifer's face.

"Fuck you, Jennifer." Jade cursed, getting into her car and driving home.

Jade fucked up and she knew what she did was wrong. It would take her a while to fix the damage she had done to Colin and their friendship.

 It would take her a while to fix the damage she had done to Colin and their friendship