5 • The Bachelor (Y/n's Version)

🌹

Before you read, take this time to relax, to quiet your mind, it's time to forget about everything, you're now entering the Mafia World run by Andy, where you happen to be the girl of his all his sweet dreams, and his beautiful nightmares...☁️🖤✨💋

I am so so thankful that you are here reading! 🌷 oh, lucky you...😏

Jake enters his room, where all the guys were anxiously waiting and anticipating his arrival. He held his new laptop in his hand, and had a very, very amusing smile on his face.

Steve and Bucky come up to him first, rambling about new weapons and uniforms Andy was going to be getting them, "what did you do?!" Bucky yells out, absolutely confused with the Boss's change of demeanor.

Then Bryce and Sam were bombarding Jake with questions, "he's going to get us all new shit! Shit we've been needing for years. What the hell did you do!"

"Steve and Bucky said you were with the Boss's girl..." Mace throws his hands up, "holding hands with her? I can't let you leave the room again, Jake! I can't believe I'm saying this...but what does she smell like?"

"Sexy." Jake sighs out dreamily, flipping into one of the bed's with his arms behind his head, "maybe cherries, mixed in with jasmine like scent. Something seductive and sexy." Jake repeats. The boys watching and trying to catch every detail.

Jake rises to his elbows, "he's so down bad for her. That's the only reason we're getting new shit. She said I'm her new best friend. Sorry fellas."

The boys all surround Jake, each with envious, jealous, outraged expressions.

~

"You can't put your stick to far into the fire, Curtis, it will burn your marshmallow," you scold him, standing up from your chair to fix his hand position.

You've done this many times before with the littles from the orphanage. Curtis gets the hang of it and withdraws his long wooden stick from the fire to just barely roast his marshmallow at a slow rate. Instead of charcoling it.

"There you go," you cheer and giggle, "good job!"

He tightens his brows at you for talking to him like a child, you can't help it, you pat his beanie covered head and then find your way back to your seat.

When Andy appears with a glass of whiskey in his hand, and another for Curtis.

"I'm going to go make sure we're all set for our visit tomorrow." Curtis says, taking his marshmallow off of the stick and eating it whole.

He stands to go, and Andy takes a seat closer to you. Now it was just you and him, and this warm bonfire a few feet in front.

"So," You find the confidence to cuddle up beside him, "tomorrow is Aimee's birthday. I...And I want to set something up for her at the orphanage..."

He gulps down the remaining whiskey in his mouth to reply, "no." He flat out says, "you can'—"

"—I can't leave this house?" You back away a bit, annoyed, you thought he had changed.

Andy sighs through his nose, giving you a guilty look, he doesn't want to make it seem like you are a prisoner...but you kind of were. Only because he has so many enemies willing to make him suffer whenever they got the chance to.

It was for your own good.

"Baby doll," He whispers, trying to get you to understand, "I'm just trying to keep you safe."