Chapter 5 -Family Memories

"Cam I-" I was cut off my my phone buzzing. It was Alex -Sorry gurl, Preacher from hell apparently texted me and I was supposed to be home like twenty mins ago. Anywhore your cookie is hanging on the door knob. If you need me I'm just a text away. Love chu Bai!!- I smiled and sat up.

"Where're you going?" Cam asked puzzled.

"To get my damn cookie." I opened the door and just as Alex said it was hanging on my door in a little bag. I grabbed it then strolled back, flopping onto the bed and snuggling back into Cam. "Want some?" He slowly nodded I pulled out a cookie larger than my face snapping it in half. "Cookie!" I chirped handing it to him.

"Thanks." We ate our cookies in a momentary silence. "Hey Kat?"

"Hmm?" I asked chomping on my piece of the cookie.

"Wanna play a game?"

"What kind of game?'

"Twenty questions?" He proposed.

"Sure. You can go first."

"Okay let's start easy. How about favourite colour? Mines black and blue, ehh electric blue."

"Black and purple. Favourite band?"

"Sleeping with Sirens" He confessed. "What's yours?"

"Black Veil Brides. You can go again that didn't exactly count."

"Ok, do you have any siblings?"

"One, his names Zach he's 14. you?"

"One as well. Her names Aubrey and she's 19. She's labled as scene and she's my sister as much as she is a friend. She reminds me a bit of you though. You should meet her some time." I smiled and nodded, although I wasn't sure if I wanted to meet her.

"Ok my turn. If you could resurrect anyone who you would resurrect?"

"My mum." He whispered. I tilted my head in confusion and sat up straddling him.

"What happened?" I asked. He was quiet for awhile. "Sorry, if that was harsh." I whispered biting my lip and tilting my head down.

"No, it's fine." He reassured me tilting my chin up to meet his eyes. "Well it's a long story."

"And I'm not going anywhere." I said showing him my hospital bracelet at that he laughed a bit.

"Alright where do I start?"

"The beginning perhaps."

"Alright Ms. Sarcastic. Well, it started when I was six, well, probably before that but it's the earliest I can remember. My dad was rarely home, but that was the good thing. Because when he was home all hell broke loose."

--------------------------------------------------------------

"10! Ready or not! Here I come!" Cam's mom shouted. Cam hurried up and crawled under his dining table and scooted as close to the wall as he could get. Making sure to stay out of his moms view. He heard footsteps coming towards the dining room. He watched as he saw his mom's feet step in front of the table.

"Hmmmm, I wonder where he could be?" She turned towards the staircase leading upstairs and picked up a blanket throwing it in the air. "Ah hah! I found you! What? You're not here?" She asked sarcastically. Cameron let a chuckle slip out then quickly covered his mouth. "What was that?" She asked stepping closer to where he was hiding. She bent down and smiled at him and grabbed his feet gently pulling him out from under the table and sweeping him into her arms. "Found you Cammy!" He laughed as she tickled his sides making him thrash about.