Chapter 26

~Jade~
"Guys,Harry,Niall,and Zayn are coming" Michael says walking into the hotel room. "Where are Louis and Liam" I say. "They wanted to visit their family's on their off time" Michael says. "That's lame" Luke says. "Hey family time is a good thing" I say. "You haven't spoken to either of your parents in over 3 months what do you two know about family time" Michael says to me and Luke. "So..we're all like family"I say. "Ugh than I don't want to be in this family" Luke says sarcastically. "Hey you love me" I say. "I love you not the rest of these losers" Luke says smiling. "I'm appalled" Michael says. "Too bad" I say hugging Luke. "I want pizza" Michael says falling into a bed. "You always want pizza" Luke says. "Oh yeah we had it last night" Michael laughs. "Yeah,we did" I say. "What is this" the boys manager says barging into the room putting her phone in Me and Luke's faces. It's the picture of me and Luke kissing in the park last night. "We thought we were alone" Luke says. "Well if this gets out we will send Maddie and Jade back to Australia and Kayleigh back to London" she says. "Okay we'll be more careful" Luke sighs. "Okay" she says and with that she was walking out of the room. "Well I'm going to leave you two alone" Michael says walking into the hotel room connected to ours which is whoever sleeps there's room. "I'm sorry Jade" Luke sighs falling back onto the bed. "For what" I say laying beside him. "For making you have to deal with paparazzi and hate" Luke says. "Luke I knew coming into this relationship that it wasn't a normal one,but I wouldn't change it for the world" I say staring at Luke. "I know and I wouldn't either because I love our fans I just don't won't our management to make you go home because of some rumor" Luke says. "You do realize the rumors that we're dating are real" I say. "Okay yeah but you know what I mean" he says. "So when are Zayn,Niall,and Harry coming" I ask. "Probably later,because we have our first show here tomorrow and then another one the next day and then off to Los Vegas" Luke says. "Are you nervous about your show tomorrow" I say. "Jade I was nervous about shows in Australia and almost quit my music career of course I'm nervous" he says. "It's okay Luke you'll ido fine" I say smiling. "Are you sure" he asks. "Yeah" I say. "Okay" he says nodding his head. "Jade I wrote a song called amnesia when we broke up and it was because I just didn't understand how you were so happy" he says. "What does that have to do with anything" I say. "Nothing I just feel like the song needed to be shared with you" he smiles. "Okay how does it go" I say. "I won't tell you you'll have to wait for the album" he says. "Then why did you tell me about it" I say. "I don't know because I wanted you to be looking forward to it on the album" he says. "Okay then I am looking forward to it" I say. "You better be" he says standing up. "Where are you going" I say. "I don't know" Luke says. "No you're staying right here" I say. "You know you're cute but you're annoying" he sighs sitting back down beside me. "Luke do you think we'll be together forever" I say. "I hope so" he says. I hear a phone ring but I assume it's just one of the boys friends. Michael walks into the room and grabs his phone. "Hello" he says. "Oh hey how are you" he says. Then his face sinks. "Okay,thank you" he sighs hanging up the phone. "He walks to the other bed falling onto it running his hands through his hair. "I have to go back to Australia" he sighs. "Why" Luke and I say in unison. "My grandmother died" he sighs. "I have to go back for the funeral then I will be back right when you guys arrive in Los Vegas" Michael says. "Okay,so we'll have to work something out for the shows,but I mean we can do it with one guitar right" Luke says. "I think you guys could but what about my parts in the songs" Michael says. "I don't know me and Calum can handle them" Luke says. "Okay I'm going" Michael says. "What about one direction" I say. "Oh yeah their flight got canceled and they won't be able to get another flight for three days" Michael says. "So they're not coming" Luke says. "No but they said they'll come visit another time" Michael says. "Okay,you need to pack" Luke says to Michael. "Okay but I hope my parents know I don't own a tie or a suit" Michael says walking into the other room.
~authors~note~
The next chapter is the last chapter
I'm so exited to write the sequel
You'll never believe me if I told you what happens next in the story
Also sorry it's so short.