Cast

The Cruz Family
Jaina Lee Ortiz as Naomi Cruz
The Oldest
Firefighter/ Business Co-Owner
27
Birthday: October 31st, 1989

The Cruz FamilyJaina Lee Ortiz as Naomi Cruz The OldestFirefighter/ Business Co-Owner 27Birthday: October 31st, 1989

"Just because it feels like the world is ending, it doesn't mean that it is. Feel it, the anger, pain, abandonment, feel it but keep moving through it. Or it will drown you."

"When my mom died, it's like a big part of me died too. And little by little I'm coming alive again, and everyone in this station is a big part of it."

"I was angry for a long time when my mom first got sick, and it got worse after she died. I made a lot of bad decisions and I hurt my family in the process of my own grief. Anger is not worth losing the people I love."

"This is the single most romantic thing anyone has ever down for me. This is... Eddie, Buck this is absolutely perfect."

"Keep it up Lindsey and you might end up being my sister-in-law. Don't give me that look Lakes I can see the way you've been looking at her. You should just ask her, she talks about you all the time."

Pedro Pascal as Gabriel Cruz
The dad
Retired marine/ Business Co-Owner
51
Birthday: February 3rd, 1965

Pedro Pascal as Gabriel CruzThe dadRetired marine/ Business Co-Owner51Birthday: February 3rd, 1965

"Your mother would be so extremely proud of the woman you've become, because I know that I am. You're brave, smart, strong, and you fight for what's right. You are so much like her."

"Evan Buckley, is it? You work with my daughter; she talks about all of you a lot. The newest addition to the team, if I remember correctly."

"Naomi is having a cookout for the 118 and their families. She's asked that you be on your best behavior Adrianna, and I have to agree with her."

"I need you guys to listen to me and listen closely. Naomi's been hurt, I don't know the extent of anything yet. Bobby just called me and we're going to meet at the hospital, okay?"

"Three of you just had to pick dangerous careers, didn't you? You couldn't have all followed in your mothers' footsteps?"

Justina Machado as Luciana Cruz (deceased)
The mom
Was a Cardiothoracic Surgeon
38 when she passed
Birthday: April 10th, 1967
Death: November 12, 2005