Bangchan one shot

Background description: You're investigating the disappearance of 4 boys, the case is 20 years old, it happen in the 90s and you've been infatuated since you were little hearing stories of it from your family who were retired police officers. The case of 4 teenage boys who went missing in the woods surrounding your home, they would have been around the age you are now and it made you even more curious as to where they went and what happened to them. So you decided to go out on your own into the woods at night having no idea what would be waiting for you once you stumbled across a decaying building in the middle of the woods at night.

Chan's Description (in the Thread): It takes a while, maybe a few months (you think that's how long you've been there) to realize you've created this bond with Chan. He was the one in the group who took charge, made the decision. Pretty sure he was the one who didn't want to come to this building the most and yet got dragged along. Chan is a total sweetheart once you get to know him. He was very standoffish at first closing himself away from you but over time the bond you two have created is more than ordinary. You found out he's technically still in his early 20s (he was the oldest in the group too) and was closer to your age than you thought, they all were. Chan would take you out on to the grounds at dusk, when it was at its foggiest. Being trapped there meant you were in the veil, invisible to the human eye get you could see everyone around you. Limbo if you must. Holding your hand while you walked through a decaying forest telling you how you were the perfect person to come along after all these years of loneliness.
—————————————————————————-

And so goes the tale. Once you go onto those woods, you'll never get out. You never believed in the tales you've heard growing up about how a mansion abandon in the woods surrounding where you grew up could have so much lore and history tied to it, and who were the four boys who went missing 20 years ago? why has nobody ever looked for them until you decided to step up to the challenge?

I'm making 4 one shots of these so I can include all 4 boys. Everything after this is original and individual I'm just choosing to keep the description the same so I'm not as confused

This story is about you and Chan!

—————————————————————————

You walked though the woods, stepping on branches and trekking through mud as you tried not to shiver since it was cold on this October night. Your family had warned you for years to never step foot in this part of the woods and for good reasons. This is where the infamous abandoned building resided. It's all you talked about for years, always saying how you wanted to go and explore. Until now you always listened but one day when you were near by you swore you heard someone calling out to you. Brushing it off you continued on your way yet in the back of your mind you were curious.

That was a week ago, now here you stood. The front of the building in your view. Clearly no one had been out here in a very long time. No fresh tracks, signs of people being there. It was eerily silent which you had expected but it still made you shiver with curiosity. Stepping up to the front doors you could see inside slightly thought the frosted over windows. It was dark but something caught your eye, a shadow moving in the corner of your view. As fast as you saw it, it was gone curiosity got the best of you and before you knew it your hand was on the handle and pushing it. Shockingly enough the handle moved as if the door was open but the door itself seemed to be jammed. So you kicked, and kicked and finally the door opened with the biggest creaking noise you'd ever heard in your life. You were nervous but took the biggest step ever and went inside. The door suddenly slammed behind you, sending a plume of smoke flying last you. Turning around you were met with a silhouette of a person, you could tell they were looking at you but you made sure not to make them realize you saw them, they were hiding in a back corner of the room in the shadows... if it was a person after all you chose to ignore them for now. Slowly you crept into the lobby of the place, the atmosphere somehow being breathable and comforting. You make your way towards the front desk and immediately you had to be funny and ring the bell. What you weren't expecting was for someone to answer. As if appearing out of thin air a voice rang out....