Preview

✨✨✨

"Do you think this is going to work?"
"What?"
"I mean your brother's magic. Do you
think it's going to happen?"
"I don't know, but Raven worked hard for this. I have faith in my brother,"
"Well, we'll see,"

"Himdal, Algera, come here. Let's go,"

Himdal and Algera joined their brothers and friends in the library, all waiting to see Raven's final results. And what were these results? A bloody time-traveling machine. Raven had put so much effort into creating this machine, and he was talented like his mother. Of course, no one knew about it because he was afraid of his mother Maxi and his father Riftan's reactions. Only his brothers, cousin, and friends knew about it.

"Wow, so cool! I can't believe we're going to the past," exclaimed Mizari
"This is dangerous, boys. I think we should get our parents' consent before doing this crazy idea," said Victoria
"True," agreed Jonathan
"Yeah, wife, let's do that so your father will give us another boring session of complaints," teased Himdal.

"How many times should I tell you to stop calling me 'wife,' Himdal? I'm not your wife and never will be. My father would never allow this, you know that," said Victoria, frustrated.

"Oh, my love. It's not like our fathers have any opinion on that," said Himdal, winking at her. She cringed.

"Yo, twin, do you think this shit will work?" asked Rufus.
"This time I'm sure. And stop calling my work 'shit.' I stole a lot of books from Uncle Ruth's library and a bit from Mother's. It helped a lot. All I need to do is finish this magic formula," said Raven.

"Guys, seriously, I'm so excited to see our mothers when they were young," said Andrew
"What's the most exciting event you want to see, guys?" asked Victoria.

"You, honey, when you were a cute little baby," teased Himdal.

"Ugh, I hate you," sighed Victoria.

"Quiet, I need to focus," said Raven.

Everybody watched as Raven finally found the necessary magic formula with the help of Bibi, his little fairy. He succeeded.

"Bibi, you are amazing. This time, I'm sure this is going to work," exclaimed Raven.

Everybody was in awe and excited, looking at Raven, when they saw faint waves of light coming out from the machine The light began to accumulate around them, and everyone exclaimed with astonishment. The soft light oozing from it spun around the room.
- "wow amazing raven you are amazing! "exclaimed Algera
-”thank you older brother"
-"Now what ! what should we do" said Himdal
-"all we need now is the hair of our mothers it's the key to open the gate everyone have it right?"
-YES !
- good than let's began
everybody approached the machine
the earth under them start shaking and the light illuminated more in the room then raven brought his hands together by his heart and closed his eyes and start saying words ..the boys start laughing when he screams:
-"OH MIGHT MACHINE PLEASE SHOW US THE WAY TO THE PAST AND MAKE SURE WE NEVER LOST please I don't want my brothers to start laughing at me SO PLEASE SHOW US THE WAY TO MAXIMILIAN CALYPSI 'S LIFE"
Algera put the red hair first and room start shining in red
-' LUCIA NIRTHA 'S LIFE  " continued raven
Mizari put the hair next , and the room shined golden brown
-"CERCIE CHARON'S LIFE"
Jonathan put the hair so fast it burn and start praying for his life
-"BIANCA LACHZION'S LIFE "
Andrew put the hair so calm like nothing happens "I hope we don't die in this "
-"LOLA RICAYDO 'S LIFE "
Victoria, shaking put the hair and the room shined golden " oh dear father I'm sorry for doing this behind your back "
Himdal approach the machine proudly laughing at the girl ,he put the hair in swift movement and the room shined in black.He looked with his intense red eyes into Algera and said "damn I like this shit it's been a long time since we did something exciting right cousin" he said looking at Algera who smiled " right !"
-OH MIGHTY MACHINE SHOW US NANA BELSTON'S LIFE........