Chapter 1: My introduction

Maybe most of the people, you know, tells that love doesn't exist, that love is a waste of time. Well, let me tell you something...they're wrong. Love is about to have something or someone to fight for. It's to love that person to the end of time and that's my story. Probably you're asking yourself 'who are you?'. My name is Jack Robinson and this is my story. Let's start in my past year of college. I was the normal one, the unpopular guy. I always was normal, but I didn't care... at that moment and as the normal guy. I fell in love with the popular girl.

Yeah I know "Nice selection"

Well she looked pretty and very nice. I used to have another thing I was in love with and those were books. My parents always told me that books are the most boring thing in the world but for me, books are life but written in a sheet of paper. I can spend a day in a library just reading.

Bookworm

Let's just go back to my story; I could talk about books only and forever. The 'popular girl' I said before broke my heart and told me the common words of a girl if she doesn't like the guy.

Loser...you're gonna die alone...you're too ugly for a girl like me, in fact for any girl

At that moment, my thoughts were 'what a waste of time' 'life sucks' . It wasn't until one day I realized, I was wrong. If you want to know if love truly exist and it's truly worth it, go to the next chapter; that's how my true story begins.