Chapter 1: Hello Konoha!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN OR CLAIM TO OWN NARUTO !!!!!!

(A/N this is total crap .... but enjoy ^_^) ************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 1

*** AKAHANA'S POV *** (You will find out who she is later)

I stood in front of Konoha's gates looking up in awe. It's so biiiiiig! Running in side I noticed two guys sitting at this booth thingy one with his head on the table. I think he was asleep, I could hear him snoring -_-. The other guy was leaning back on the back two legs of the chair trying to balance a pencil on his nose.

I ran up to them and jumped onto the table making them both jump. The guy who was sleeping somehow resulted falling back in his chair, I notice he had a bandage sort of thing over his nose. The other one sort of span his arms in the air, something like he was trying to fly, before joining his friend on the floor with a thud. Looking down at them I did what any normal person would have done and waved.

"Hey" ^_^.

Jumping up from the ground they got all defensive. "Who are you and what is your business in Konoha!?" The guy who was sleeping demanded. Okay since I don't know their names i'm just going to call the guy who was sleeping, lazy person one, and the guy who was trying to balance the pencil, lazy person two. I stood up tall on the table and answered.

"Well, lazy person one, those are very good questions but the real question is who are YOU and what is YOUR business here!" I said shaking my finger in front of his face in a scolding fashion.

"Lazy person one?" Lazy person two asked.

"Yes lazy person two, I am calling him lazy person one and you lazy person two until you lazy person two tells me lazy person two's and lazy person one's name or lazy person one tells me lazy person one's name and lazy person two's name, or lazy person one tells me lazy person two's name and lazy person two tells me lazy person one's name, orrrrr lazy person one tells me lazy person one's name and lazy person two tells me lazy person two's name." They looked at me, then at each other and then back to me. They repeated this action a couple of times. I think I confused them.

Becoming bored I was looking around when I noticed a guy who uses WAY too much hair gel as his white hair seems to ignore all laws of gravity walked by with his head stuck in a book. I ran over and stopped right in front of him, lazy peoples one and two where still trying to figure out what I said. The white haired guy just walked around me without looking up. Me being me I decided to follow a total stranger trying to gain his attention.

After many failed attempts and returning the child I stole for my most recent attempt (don't ask -_-) I decided I was going to have to do something drastic.

I.Stole.His.Book.

The look of pure horror filled his ... well ... eye? The rest of his face was covered by a mask. It was worse than the look the mother of the stolen child gave me when I basically stole her child. But I returned it so it's all good.

I hid the book behind my back and put on the most innocent face possible and said....... "Hi". And with that I started a most beautiful friendship ...

*** Time Skip ***

I was currently in an office of a sort in front of a funny dressed old guy who was smoking a pipe. The white haired man had me hanging by the back of my collar in one hand and his 'precious' book held tightly against his chest above his heart. Yeah you know that beautiful friendship I mentioned? yeeeeah..... it ain't happening. Sadly T_T.