Chapter - 16

The vacation was over long ago now everyone is now back to their work living a normal life... Yoongi and jennie are currently  staying here cause of yoongi's work jennie isn't allowed to do any photoshoot cause she is pregnant and she wanted to stay here with her sisters... she helps iu and Lisa sometimes in their works ...

Jihyo has gotten married to Namjoon they are happily married couples now...

Lisa and Taehyung both of them are living their best lives filled with love something they dreamt of.......
Lisa's company has gotten more popularity now... They haven't heard anything about Jungkook since that day...

Now let's see what happens

In the Kim's company
People were running here and there their boss was really mad today cause of a really important deal and now he is back to his old self...

Well since Lisa came into tae's life all the staffs noticed that their boss changed he would be nice with them and always be in a good mood... But today their old boss was back...

In tae's cabin

Tae was furious really furious jimin (his secretary) was there and a worker was trembling with fear...

Taehyung - where is that file
Asked glaring at the worker

Worker - si.. Sir actually we... Can't find it..

Taehyung - how the actual heck you can't find it... Do you know how important was that... Justt gett outt!!!!
He shouted the last part..

The worker went out fearing that today he will surely be fired from the job...

All the workers were totally tensed up now....
All of them were focusing on there work
That's when jimin entered

Jimin - Ladies and Gentlemen now no need to worry our saviour is here..
He shouted
Everyone focused on him
And then they saw Lisa coming with rose their manager...

Everyone greeted her

Lisa - what's with today's environment...

Rose - lis there's a huge deal and it's very important for us...

Lisa - so what's the problem..

Jimin - he's been stressing over it and we can't even find a really important file related to it..

Lisa - where's the file...

A worker - mam we can't find it I am scared I might lose my job please save me...

Lisa - knowing that how important it is you guys should have been more careful I can't guarantee but I will try..... You guys should try to find it...

Worker - ok mam as you say...

Rose - Lisa you should check on taehyung he is been shouting and all...

Jimin - yes you should calm him he won't listen to anyone...

Lisa - that's why I am here oppa...

Lisa moved towards his cabin and opened the door
She saw him typing furiously on the laptop..

She was there from past few mins but still he didn't looked up Lisa pouted but then she cleared her throat to get his attention still he didn't looked up now she was thinking what should she do her lips again formed a pout..

Tae's pov...
I heard the opening of door knob I was about to shout at the person whoever entered but just by the smell when the person came in I knew it's my love but I didn't looked up after few minutes she cleared her throat but I decided to have some fun with her so still I didn't looked up I swear she must be pouting now..