Brandt~admire

IM DEBATING IF I SHOULD DO SHUJI NEXT.

Brandts pov

Shes SO fine bro. Her name is y/n l/n and I've liked her for a while now. I noticed her from my friend Alex. He always talks about how nice she is and how she's a good at sports.

Right now we're in gym and I'm sitting on the bench next to Maya and Anna. They were talking about me and Dustin but idc I jst wanted to Stare at her all day any day.

She's in out feild talking with Alex since the gym teacher had to talk to a teacher about something idk I was jst staring at her.

I noticed that Alex and her kept glancing over at me. I was curious to what they were talking about so I called over Dustin who was standing close to them but not to close but close enough to hear their conversation.

FINE ASS Y/NS POV🥴

I've been noticing that Brandt, one of my best friends friend has been staring at me alot recently. So I walked over to Alex to ask about Brandt.

Ngl Brandt was kinda fine asf but like I'm not gonna catch feeling for a boy i don't even know. And plus I need to pay attention to sports more and my grades so I can stay in sports.

"Hey Alex!" I say happily to my bsf.

"Sup y/n." Alex says nonchalantly.

"So I noticed your little friend Brandt had been staring at me alot recently do you happen to have any idea why?" I say blushing a little.

"Oh i think it's bc I've been talking about how nice and sporty you are and I think he's trying to hit😌" he says laughing at the end.

"Shut up Alex I'm being fr." I say not even making a face.

"Ok fine he probably has a little crush on youuuu oooooooooo😏" Alex says laughing agian. This time I laugh to.

Brandts pov

"Yo dustin" I say as I hear Maya and Anna whisper. I pull him aside where Anna and Maya can't here me talk to him,

"Yo waz up Brandt" he says as he leans against the fence.

"Ik this sounds like a stalker but can you hear what Alex and y/n are talking about?" I questioned shyly.

"Uhh weird but I kinda heard them say your name a few times but I think they were talking about like you staring at y/n a lot recently and Alex saying you have a little crush on her?" He says smirking a bit.

"Shit has it really been that noticeable?" I questioned again panicking a bit.

"I mean yea you stare at her all the time."

I was gonna say something but then the bell rings witch means gym is over so I walk away with Dustin changing the subject.

~skip to the end of the day~

Still Brandt's pov

I was walking home when I seen y/n walking home to but on the other side of the rode. I ran over to her (looking left and right fist ofc).

"Hey y/n?" I say we'll more like asked.

"Uh yea?" She says.

Ive talked to y/n a few times but only for partner projects when the teacher wouldn't let us choose our own partner (not that I was mad about my partner) or she would help me with studying.

"Oh hey Brandt!" She says realizing it was me.

"Umm I got a question..or more like I have to tell you something." I say.

"Okay go ahead tell me!" She says back.

"Ermmm..I jst wanted to say that I like you a lot and that I think your really pretty and beautiful and I think you should go out with me and be my girlfriend!" I say quickly but not to quick jst enough for her to understand me.

"Um wow I like you to and yes I would love to go out with you and be your girlfriend Brandt.." she says smiling and blushing. I smile and blush back and pull her into a loving kiss with my hands on her waist and her hands around my neck.

I pull away after a minute.

"Wow now ik why I always see you staring at me." She say smirking.

"Hey! I wasn't staring! I was admiring..."

______________________________
AHHH SORRY ITS SHORT BUT LIKE I LOVED THIS IDEA AND I THIUGH UT WAS SUPER CUTEEEE

GIVE ME SOME TIPS ON WHAT I SHOULD ADD LIKE MORE SPICE OR ROMANCE OR YEA JST SHIT LIKE THAT

TYSM FOR READIN SEE YA LATER BAEEE