♤My Ex's Mom♤

Mommy Kink
Bondage
3/5

I hated my ex. I thought of all the things he had put me through as I stared at the text from him.

'Kason'
"You can come by and get your shit today, I won't be there but my mom will."

His mom.
She was a big part of the reason I stayed with him so long. Her husband was a sack of garbage, he cheated on her a few years back right before I got with Kason. She divorced him and got everything basically, the house, cars, the kid.
Ever since I met her I've loved her, like loved her loved her, not just "loved" her.
There was something special about the way she was. Everything about her was mesmerizing, her walk, the way she spoke, and the way her hands felt every time she touched me.
A single touch was enough to send me to the edge, I loved and hated it at the same time.

God, I wanted her for so long but I just couldn't go for it while I was with him. Now I was headed to her house at 9:00 at night.
I pulled into the driveway and looked in the mirror quickly before I got out, then I headed to the door.

I knocked and waited for her. I would wait as long as I had to for her. For her touch, her hands, her tongue inside of me. I had to stop myself from thinking anyrhing else as I heard her footsteps.
There she was, her long blonde hair neatly clipped up in the back, her lips curled into a warm smile, and her hand resting on the door knob. "Hi, Ms.Verrons. I just came to get my stuff and say goodbye." I said as she stepped towards me. "Oh my, I must have forgot to wrap it up," She said with a grin. "Why don't you come in, and please call me Laura."
I followed her inside and couldn't take my eyes off of her. I could see her whole body outlined under the silk robe she was wearing. She sat across from me in the living room.
"Would you like some wine?" She offered.
"What about all my stuff?" I asked her as she started to chuckle. "Well I may have unpacked everything on purpose." She said while pouring two glasses of wine, I could see an empty bottle on the kitchen counter from here.
"I kicked him out, I did not raise a cheater. Plus it's about time since he's 25."
I looked at her for a while, "Well I guess I should come back tomorrow then."
She leaned towards me and started to shush me, her hands brushing my lip. "I know how you feel about me. I know you want me to touch you, I've known for a long time and I can't say I haven't felt the same."
I sat there with my eyes wide, and I drank what she handed me. The house was quiet now except for the sounds of the fire. We drank through the whole bottle, I don't think she even noticed.
I looked at her for a moment before she got up. She walked towards the fireplace but stopped right in front of it. Then she started to untie her robe. One of the shoulders falling off to reveal a dark red lace bra. I couldn't believe my eyes. Everything I ever wanted was happening. She through a glance over her shoulder and smiled at me and let the robe fall off completely. She headed for the stairs and motioned for me to follow her, so I did.
As we went up the stairs I couldn't take my eyes off of her body swaying back and forth. She stopped for a moment to open the door to her bedroom and led me in. She was prepared for this, she had candles lit, silk sheets, and a few toys layed out on her dresser. She turned to face me and said, "Take your clothes off."
I did as she said and we were both left in our underwear. Though I didn't mind.
She grabbed me and shoved her tongue inside my mouth, I followed her lead and then she pushed me on the bed. She pulled away and grabbed two sets of handcuffs from the dresser and pulled a chair to the foot of the bed. "Sit down for me." She told me and I obeyed. My hands were soon cuffed together where I couldn't move anything but my legs and hips. She kissed me and then stepped back, I admired her. Her back was turned to me and she began to slip out of her bra and panties slowly, as if teasing me. I couldn't control myself much longer, I began to move my hips to try and get some relief. When she saw what I was doing she turned around, her body completely uncovered for me to see. She leaned over me and whispered in my ear, "I'm in control in this room." She pulled off my underwear and bra and before I knew it she was on my lap. She pulled a gag from the dresser and put it on me. I pushed my hips up but then I felt the tug from her hands in my hair. I let out a soft moan and she got up.
She lowered herself until she was level with my center and moved her mouth toward it slowly. Both her hands were placed on my thighs and they made their way up to my boobs. She grabbed my nipples and then began to suck at my slit. Her tongue tracing all along it in circles. She looked up at me and then moved her head back. One of her hands fell away and then I felt her insert two finers into me. I gasped and threw my head back in pleasure. She curved them and it sent me over the edge. I let go all over her hand and she pulled it out. She sucked her fingers and then made her way to my throbbing pussy to clean up the mess she made.
Just as she was about to make her way back to my lips, the phone rang. And she went to get it. She stopped at the door and said "Wait til I get back." Before throwing a wink at me as she left me there.

Note- Sorry this wasn't too long guys, my fish died today and I've been off today. But this is just a little something I thought off out of the blue. Please spread the word.
Thank you<3