CHAPTER 9

Why does the world need to be cruel to me.Now that I remembered everything,ngayon pako mawawala sa mundo.I already remember everything and everything went black.

KHALIL'S POV

She suddenly got shot.Shit its her brother.I grab my gun and shot her brother I saw him lying dead already.Agad kong pinuntahan si Irvine.

"IRVINE!IRVINE!"I said but she didnt reponse.Theres a lot of blood coming from her.Sht dont do this to me again Irvine.

I carry her and then get into the car.I drove as fast as I can.I cant lose her again.Wala nakong pake kong may makabanggaan pako I need her alive.

"Irvine kapit ka lang please dont leave me like this."I said.

"K-Khalil I-I l-love you" nahihirapan niyang saad.

"Shhhh Irvine wag kang magsayang ng lakas malapit na tayo sa hospital ok"saad ko habang umiiyak.

"I-if I d-didn't s-survive please t-take care of y-yourself always..." Irvine said

"No dont say that Irvine you will survive our son needs you please."

"S-son?W-we h-have a s-son?"saad ulit nito.

"yes so please fight."

Nakarating na din kami sa hospital i carry her and called the nurse so she could assist us.

Tinakbo nila siya sa E.R susundan ko na sana siya but the doctor stopped me and said na bawal ako doon.

Im nervous dahil ilang oras na siya doon.I called my friend.

"Kyle bring Clyde here."Saad ko at agad ibinaba ang tawag chinat ko naman sakanya ang loacation ko.

I prayed that Irvine could fight for her life I still need her and also our son.

"Daddyyyy"sigaw ni Clyde sakin.

I hugged him in tears.I could see his innocent face looking straight to me with curiousity. I dont know how to explain it to him,his still a child and he cant understand our situation right now.