Engagements Pt. 2

This is now edited.

Still don't own anything except Olivia and plot. The rest to J.K. Rowling.

Neville POV

The weekend after we bought engagement rings was a Hogsmeade weekend.

So, Luna and I spent the day together wondering around the small town.

At around three I brought Luna over to a empty area near the Shrieking Shack. 

We sat down on a rock, and we talking for a bit when I said, "Luna look over there," while pointing to a random area.

When she wasn't looking I got on one knee and pulled out the ring.

She looked for a bit before she started turning back to me and said, "I don't see-," she then stopped talking when she faced me.

I said, "Luna Lovegood I've loved you since I met you in my fifth year. I loved how you never cared what other people thought, and was so passionate about magically creatures. I loved the twinkle in your eye when you talked about them, and I love how you make every insane situation seem normal like there is nothing to worry about. So, Luna will you marry me?"

By the end of my speech Luna said, "Yes!"

I then slipped the ring on her finger, and gave her a kiss.

The funny thing was that I was crying, and she wasn't.

Well that is the story of how me and Luna got engaged.

Ron POV

Pansy and I were walking back to Hogwarts after have spending hours in Hogsmeade together.

I kept trying to propose, but then I would freak out, and get nervous, and not do it.

I finally mustered up my courage, and grabbed her hand while dragging her to the side of the road.

She looked very startled, but soon that looked faded away when I got down on one knee and said, "Pansy, I've known you since our earlier years, and I hated you just because what house you were in. I was a small minded person who thinks all Gryffindors are good and all Slytherins are bad, but you've taught me that some Slytherins are good, kind and b-beautiful. You've also made me less stereotypical, so Pansy Parkinson will you keep changing my views for the better for the rest of my life as my wife?"

"Yes, Ron, yes," she said starting to get teary eyed as I slipped the ring on her finger, and then she wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed me.

Everyone around us started cheering.

That is how Pansy said yes.

Blaise POV

I was fiddling with the ring in my jacket pocket when Ginny and I left the Three Broomsticks.

She hadn't brought a jacket, so I slipped the ring in my sweater pocket, and then took off my jacket, and put it over her shoulders.

She smiled at me, and then looked back at the ground.

I remembered that Ron said that Ginny had dreamed of her proposal being in front of a large crowd.

I then led her to the middle of the street, and said, "Ginny Weasley, I love how when your hair flies in the wind it looks like a fire. I love how when you smile it brightens up the room. I love how when you laugh everyone laughs with you. So Ginny Weasley will you make me the happiest man in the world and Marry me?

She then rolled her eyes and said, "It's not like I have a choice do I?"

I sighed, and then slipped the ring, on her ring finger.

She looked at the ring, and said, "Well I like the ring."

She then walked away.

Everyone gave my sympathetic views as they passed.

Well I guess that is how I became officially engaged.

Harry POV

I ran a hand through my hair nervously as Olivia and I were walking around the castle grounds.

We were near the lake under a willow tree. We just sat on a granite bench and were talking.

When I stood up, and got on one knee, and grabbed Olivia's hand while grabbing the ring from my jacket pocket.

She already started getting teary eyed, and tucked a curly piece of blonde hair behind her ear.

I then said, "Olivia when I found out we were gonna be married I had no idea who you were, but since then I've gotten to know you, and I've fallen in love with you. Your beautiful, kind, smart, and unique, in the best way! I hope you know that, and will let me remind you of that everyday, as you as my wife, so Olivia Claire Taylor, will you marry me?

"Yes! A thousand times yes," Olivia said hugging me, while giving me a long kiss.

I then slipped the ring on, and Olivia continued crying.

That is how Olivia and I became engaged.

Draco POV

Hermione and I were walking out of the bookstore since the way to a bookworm's heart is through books.

I was carrying her books, and she lead me to a bench underneath a tree, and started reading.

I kept trying to grab her attention, but at a certain point I just got down on one knee, and grabbed the book from her hands.

At first she glared at me, and then the glare softened when she realized what was happening.

I then cleared my throat, and said, "Hermione, I'm gonna be honest when I found out we were gonna be married I was mad, but then I started thinking about it, and I realized how lucky I was to have you. A dream honestly helped me figure it out, and then I realized us being married would be a blessing since you are the smartest, bravest, and most beautiful girl I've ever met, so Hermione Jean Granger will you marry me?"

She looked at me for a second, which made me worried, and then her face broke out into a smile, and said, "Did you need to ask? Yes of course! I love you too Draco!"

Those five words made my heart melt, my face broke out into a smile and then I slipped the ring on her finger.

And that is how I became engaged to the best woman on the planet, Hermione Jean Granger!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

970 words not counting a/ns. I am fangirling right now over my own writing. Couple moments, I'm squealing on the inside while my friend Ava(Shoutout)is on her phone.

Thanks for reading the support makes me sooooooo happy.

Please comment your opinions it would be soooo helpful.

That's it.....ummmmmmmmmmm...byeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!