𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷Summary: It's Christmas time, its cold, and you get locked out of your house. Luckily, your boyfriend finds you.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚Pairings: E42 Miles Morales x Reader

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Y/N, sweetie! Could you do me a favor?" You heard your mom call.

"Sure, what do you need?"

"Could you pretty please go out and get me hot coco? You can also get yourself something, my card is on the table over there."

"Alright.." You say, mainly agreeing because you think it'd be nice to look at all the decorated houses outside with all the Christmas music playing.

"Oh sweetie! One more thing, wake me up when you get back, im getting tired."

"Aight." You decide to leave your phone to charge. You quickly throw on a cute coat, pair of gloves, boots, and earmuffs to go out.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

20 minutes later, your finally back with you and your mom's hot coco.

"Shit." You silently curse to yourself realizing you don't have your phone or keys. You try knocking on the door as loud as you can, but you remember your mom's probably in a deep sleep.

After knocking and trying to get your mom's attention for about 30 mins you finally just give up and accidentally fall asleep in the cold snow.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Y/N? The hell you doin' sleeping in the snow? You tryna get sick or something?" You hear a familiar voice say.

"Miles? What are you doing here?"

"You wasn't answering my texts so I came to see you, ma. Now tell me why the hell you sleeping outside."

"Went to go get my mom and I hot coco and I left my phone and keys inside, and tried to wake my mom up for 15 minutes before giving up." He doesn't say anything, he just picks you up bridal style.

"I can walk myself! Where we going anyway?"

"Doubt you can walk yourself, your legs are probably numb. But we going to my house to warm yo cold ass up."

"Warm me up how?" You asked as you felt heat rush to your face, as you pictured something...

"Change of clothes, blankets, hot chocolate, and shi'. Why what was you thinking, princesa?" He asked teasingly before kissing you, you could feel him smirking in the kiss.

"I was thinking that, nothing else..." You say embarrassed.

"Mhm. Aight, we here, ma." You quickly rush into his room, immediately going in his bed wrapping yourself in blankets.

"Here, hermosa." He gives you some of his clothes to change into.

Afterwards, you guys watch Christmas movies next to the fire.

"Come here, ma." He says pulling you into his lap, kissing you passionately with his hands around your waist, while your arms are wrapped around his neck.

"I love you so much, hermosa." He says in between kisses.

✧.*BONUS: "Brought you sum soup, ma. Since you sick n' shi'." He says before trying to pull you into a kiss. You back away before he can kiss you, not wanting him to get sick.

"Nuh uh, if you kiss me you'll be sick too, handsome."

"Ha, I don't give two shits. I'll kiss you as much as I want, even if it means getting sick."

"Sorry, but no. Love you and all but I don't want you to be sick too."

"Yeah? Try and stop me." He says before pinning you onto the bed, prepping kisses all over your face, before pulling you into a passionate kiss.