7. Meeting you was destiny

I guess when Taehyung said he was not gonna leave me alone, he really was serious...
I swear, he together with Brainless Shit and Chimmy always follow me. It's a bit creepy and uncomfortable. I mean they would get worried even if I don't answer at their text one minute after they send it. Sometimes, during tests, as professors confiscate our phones, they barge in the classroom only because I didn't read their message. Though my popularity, the other sluts of the school sometimes don't take me seriously and dare threaten me to stay away from their so called oPpAs. Cringy dude. Get a hold of yourself instead of running behind others and ruining your own dignity...

I know it's off topic, but do you know what I want to do once I grow up? I really wanna be an influencer and have my own blogging channel with own loyal followers.

LATER
I SWEAR! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THEM

Ughhh, I understand their love and care for me, but it's going overboard. Yes, they're mafias and all but they do have to understand I can very well protect myself from their petty rivals.

Did I ever say this before? I guess not then... I myself work in the underground world. Sudden confession? That's my specialty... saying non related things in not related occasions.

My dad... or better off as adoptive dad... oh wait! I haven't even had time to think about the latest news I got. If BTS are my real brothers and dad is my real dad, then even my mom is not my real mom; but I don't really get it, I know she has raised as her own daughter but I really do feel a sparkle and connection with as if she were my birth-giver. Something's not right; I have always learned to trust my gut feeling because of which I'm gonna have to dig in deeper...
Anyways back to my past, my former dad was actually the one who was in this business. I once saw him talking on the phone with someone about some unfinished business. I was really mature for my age and so I confronted him. Since then I got fascinated in guns. Let me clarify, I was 8 at that age.

Another thing I know for sure is that my former dad didn't die for a normal reason. The so called unintentional car accident he was in, was actually planned. Through the digging I did in the past few years, I found out that he had some kind of important pen drive with him because of which he discover some secrets he wasn't supposed to... so he was killed for the causer's safety.
The fucker didn't want his dirty things to get revealed by him. Such an asshole.

I promised my dad that I would get revenge and make them rot in fucking hell, so that's what I'm gonna do.
Dad hid the pendrive somewhere but no one knows where as he never revealed it and now that he's gone, it's even more hard to find out. But... nothing is impossible, I'm the great daughter of the Kim's, I will find it no.matter.what

Well, I think I'm slowly getting into the character. Good for me then

Now that I think about it... maybe my dad's car accident and mine might be related. I guess that fucker is back from the long hiatus he did.

THAT DAY
Finally I'm gonna have some time alone for myself, as my brothers are inviting their best friends over. Some named Choi YoungJin I guess? I might've got his name wrong but do you think I care? I give it two fucks

I'm really hungry right now... well, when am I not? Hehe
As I walk downstairs, I see him... the most angelic and sexy person I've ever seen in my life.
The YoungJin guy...

Hyelin- Hey is this cutie the YoungJin guy? Your bestfriend? Well, I really am Jimin's sisterJin- Yahh, have you switched personality with Jimin!JungKook- Overconfident Bitch! Don't even try flirting with him! He's mineHyelin- we'll see about that...

Well, I really am Jimin's sister
Jin- Yahh, have you switched personality with Jimin!
JungKook- Overconfident Bitch! Don't even try flirting with him! He's mine
Hyelin- we'll see about that
Yeonjun- who's that? I like her personality... ANYWAYS I'M YEONJUN NOT YOUNGJIN
Hyelin- INCORRECT! YOU'RE MY MR RIGHT!
He shouts at me from the living room and I shout at him from my bedroom with a handful of variety of snacks.
Yeonjun- wow she's bold! Exactly my type
Taehyung- don't even think about Choi Yeonjun

Well... umm... what can I say? When we have the chance we have to grasp it tight.
After all, meeting him was destiny

The next few days have been a total hell for the boys, they've been suffering by constantly watching me and Yeonjun flirting with each other. Not only was Yeonie good looking but also a total flirt and a playboy but let's pretend I'm colorblind. If he ever plays with my feelings he'll be the one to suffer(flex of having 7 overprotective mafia brothers🤭)

ONE RANDOM DAY
I can't bare with them anymore. I have told them multiple times of my dream being an influencer but they just won't agree.

They even expect me to delete my insta account. They really want me dead. I talked about it to my parents and now the only problem is them
But you know what? Me being me, I am gonna turn a blind eye to it and still continue doing what I love.

They're my brothers,yes, but that don't have any rights to control over me. And I'm just gonna sit there like a good girl and do nothing about it. I am gonna argue with till the end and make understand the things they're doing wrong. If they don't like it, then they can say goodbye to having a sister cause for me the important person is myself.

Jin- DIDN'T WE TELL YOU TO DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT? HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY US!
Namjoon- Why don't you understand, we're doing this for your own good. You're gonna thank us later!
Hyelin- I don't need you to ruin my life. Thank you for the offer but I kindly decline.
JungKook- Open your phone and delete that fucking account. Do as we say or face the consequences
Dad- what's happening here?
Mom- Boys why are you yelling?
Jimin- Hyelin here won't listen to us. We're telling her to delete her account but she's being stubborn
Mom- guys what's wrong with keeping the account? She's pursuing her dream.. try to understand her
Dad- exactly, she's not wrong. She's only fighting for her dreams
Hyelin- hear them huh? When I say I'm not gonna delete my account I'm dead serious about it. No one is gonna be able to change my mind! As no one, I'm really referring to no one. So stop doing a scene over here and go back to what you were doing
JungKook- either obey us or we will stop taking you as our sister
Mom- JUNGKOOK! THAT'S OVERBOARD! APOLOGIZE TO HYELIN RIGHT NOW
Dad- How dare you say that Kim JungKook! That's your sister we're talking about here. Immediately apologize
Hyelin- what.did.you.just.say?
Suga- Hye, we're sorry. He didn't mean any of what he said. Please forgive us!
Jhope- Sunshine, don't take that to heart, as Suga already said, he didn't mean any of that. Those were just words of anger

I couldn't believe to what I just heard...
Did I hear it right? All that fuss only for an insta account? Unbelievable

Word count- 1250

Hey Charmss! How are y'all doing! This was a rather dramatic chapter. Do you guys like Hyelin's personality? I like it very much actually! Hope you're satisfied with the chapter and see you in the next one!