𝟎𝟎𝟔. disappearance

𝕭𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨
╔════ ❛ ❜ ════╗
࿐ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ⁶
— ❪ 𝘩𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 ❫ ✮
╚════ ❛ ❜ ════╝

IT'S BEEN A chill and calm day so far. Caroline and Aurelia were just hanging out, talking and whatnot, "I wonder what happened to Bonnie." Caroline tilted her head in deep thought.

"She said she was going to Sheila," Aurelia turned her head, "It was a bit weird."

"Uh-huh," Caroline nodded before zoning out, "Do you believe in soulmates?"

"Pause—wait, what—" Aurelia put her hand up in confusion of how they changed the conversation so fast.

"Well?"

"I mean, I honestly don't know," Aurelia shrugged, "I don't really believe in being in love. Maybe that's just me never being in a relationship talking, but still. So, saying soulmates is really a stretch; but, I do know you deserve someone who deserves you equally as much."

"Look at you! So wise," Caroline teased, making Aurelia hit her with a pillow, "You've never thought of being in a relationship? Being so head over heels in love with someone, all you ever want to do is be with them, beside them..." She trailed off.

"I thought about it, but I thought it would be too good to be true. Seems like a fairytale." Aurelia reasoned.

Caroline then went closer to Aurelia, moving her brown hair to the other side, "The butterfly...it's glowing."

"What?" She stood up immediately, walking over to the full length mirror, her hand brushing over the mark. However, it went just as soon as it came.

"That was..."

"Yeah." Aurelia sighed and sat back down on the bed, "Also, where's Elena?"

"Honestly, no clue. I've texted and called her about more times than I can count, and no response." Caroline shrugged.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Aurelia left Caroline's after a bit. She went back to her house, her eyes immediately snapping to her mother who was watching Legally Blonde for the millionth time, with a bucket of ice cream.

"I see you didn't wait for me." Aurelia pouted sarcastically.

Gabrielle shrugged, "You can't blame me." Making Aurelia chuckle as she playfully rolled her eyes, "Today's been a chill day."

"Is it not always a "chill day"?" Aurelia walled to her room, peaking out the door once she heard what her mother had said. She changed into something more comfortable, as she tied her hair up into a bun.

"Ari, your phone!" Gabrielle yelled, making Aurelia rush. She answered her phone as she sat on the couch, Elena seemingly calling her.

"Hey, uh, where are you?" Elena asked as if she was panicking.

"At home. Why?" Aurelia replied as she grabbed her mom's spoon, scooping up some ice cream.

"Vicki. She's been acting weird all day, and she just ran out of the house. If you see her, or hear from her, let me know, okay?" Elena planned on calling anyone else she knew to keep an eye out for her. Vicki, especially right now, could be dangerous. Not knowing what's happening, having the urge to feed, and her emotions heightened must be so much.

"Yeah, yeah, of course." She nodded, turning her head to a window.

"Okay, thanks. Talk to you later," Elena said before ending the call.

"What was that about?" Gabrielle took the spoon from her, leaving her daughter gaping at her.

"One, you stole my spoon, and two, Elena was asking if I could keep a lookout for Vicki." She replied.

"It's not stealing if it's mine." Gabrielle shot back before putting her attention back on the tv.

"I should be a lawyer," Aurelia said all of a sudden.

"Yeah? Why's that?" Gabrielle smiled, leaning on her daughter's shoulder.

"I'd argue with anyone for free and win." She stated before taking her mother's spoon once again.

Gabrielle raised her brows, "Someone's very confident."

"Yeah, 'cause I'm right." She shrugged, "Y'know what's weird?"

"Hm?" Her mother hummed, slightly dazed out of the conversation with her daughter because of the movie.

"My butterfly mark thing, glowed today." Now that, gained her attention almost immediately.

"That's something." She knitted her brows together, "Uh, how's school?"

"It's okay." She shrugged.

They then made small conversation and comments as they watched the movie, as if they haven't watched it ever since it came out. It was times like this she longed for after a busy day, even though some days aren't as chaotic as the others.

₊˚ʚ₊˚✧ ゚.˚ʚ₊˚✧ ゚.
𝕭𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔
█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

𝕭𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █