Two boys who keep admiring each other from a far

Once upon a time, in the bustling city of Chiang Mai, there were two boys named Ren and Methas. They lived in neighboring apartments and attended the same school, but their paths had never truly crossed. Little did they know, their lives were about to take an enchanting turn.

Ren was a kind-hearted and talented artist, often seen sketching in his notebook at the park. His eyes twinkled with curiosity as he observed the world around him, finding inspiration in the simplest of things. Every day, he noticed a boy with mesmerizing brown eyes and a gentle smile, sitting on a bench across the park. That boy was Methas.

Methas, on the other hand, was a compassionate musician. With his guitar in hand, he strummed melodies that seemed to touch the depths of people's souls. During his breaks from playing, Methas would glimpse a boy with wavy chestnut hair and a radiant smile. That boy was Ren.

Unbeknownst to each other, Ren and Methas found solace in the presence of the other. They admired each other's talents from afar, their hearts yearning for a connection that had not yet been forged. They would steal glances, their eyes meeting fleetingly, but neither had the courage to approach the other.

One sunny afternoon, fate decided to intervene. A local art festival was being held in the heart of Chiang Mai, showcasing the vibrant talents of the town's artists. Ren had decided to display his artwork, hoping to share his passion with the community. Conversely, Methas was scheduled to perform on the festival's main stage, sharing his melodies with a captivated audience.

As the festival came alive with colors, laughter, and creativity, Ren and Methas found themselves drawn towards the commotion. They arrived at the festival grounds simultaneously, their eyes meeting across the bustling crowd. There, amidst the vibrant art and enchanting music, their hearts beat in unison.

Ren summoned his courage and approached Methas, his voice filled with a mix of excitement and nervousness. "I've seen you at the park before. Your music is incredible, Methas. It touches my soul," he confessed, his cheeks turning a soft shade of pink.

Methas's eyes widened with surprise and delight. "And I've seen your sketches, Ren. The way you capture the world's beauty is astounding. It leaves me breathless," he replied, a shy smile gracing his face.

In that moment, their admiration blossomed into a profound connection. They spent the rest of the day exploring the festival hand in hand, sharing laughter, dreams, and stories. The world around them seemed to fade away as they discovered the joy of being in each other's presence.

Their shared passion for creativity and the arts became the foundation of their bond. Ren's sketches would come alive as Methas's melodies danced around them, creating a symphony of love and friendship. They encouraged each other's talents, becoming each other's biggest supporters and sources of inspiration. Together, Ren and Methas painted the city of Chiang Mai with their unique blend of art and music.