46

Chapter 46 046

If the little melon seeds are still a small trouble, then the rose flower cake for the people of the Daiss family, is a new food culture shock -

Set up in the flower cake workshop next to the edible rose planting base, the Foster people knead the bright red petals by hand, and at the same time add a certain golden viscous liquid to concoct, after the preparation, the rose petals and other rose cakes to be fermented are put together, continue to walk, you can see the pastry dough kneading area, filling area...

The delicate rose petals are wrapped in soft dough and baked, and when baked, they are hot and crispy rose flower cakes.

The elves of the Daiss family saw the beautiful roses turned into such food, and they didn't know whether to feel sorry or ... Swallowing saliva, it smells like a sweet floral fragrance, can this really be eaten?

"Try it, now this can't even be bought in our clan, only our workshop has a seat." Patriarch Foster brought out a large plate of flower cakes and said, "If you have any comments about the taste, you can also bring it up, and we can improve it."

Taste?

They sang a bite of novelty, the rose flower cake that had just been baked and cooled for a while was simply crispy, melted in the mouth, the skin smelled a particularly comfortable and warm fragrance, the taste was very light, but the rose filling inside was rich and sweet, and the mixture was just right, especially the floral fragrance seemed to be in the mouth, and it did not disperse for a long time.

What else is this going to be improved into... None of them had ever eaten anything so delicious.

"This one is even better than melon seeds!" The young dark elf said with a circle of cake dregs on the side of his mouth.

"What a fragrant taste..."

Sophia savored the rose flower cake, and for some reason, she ate this food and felt that the dark and restless spirit was gradually soothed, as if their bloodline had found its origin...

She looked deeply at the busy Foster people, it seemed that their luck was always better than them, not only owned the Foster Divine Tree, but now also had so many magical and beautiful plants, and made a unique food in the interstellar, the benefits of this alone were enough for Foster Star to earn a considerable amount of money.

"Say, what do you need our help with?" Sophia said directly, there is no need for any conditions, no matter what, she will cooperate with the Foster family, and the fool does not want this business.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Patriarch Foster also happily ate the flower cake, "We have to sit and talk carefully."

After watching the flower cake workshop, Patriarch Foster took the Daiss family to his large courtyard as a guest, he described his thoughts in detail, first of all, he did not want to take the high-end route, but hoped to store the rose flower cake to the convenience stores of the major shopping malls, the most in the interstellar is these convenience shops that sell everything, here the Daiss family needs to use their own chamber of commerce and transportation resources to help spread the goods out.

Fried melon seeds take the people-friendly route, flower cakes are temporarily priced slightly higher, biased towards gift attributes, they will currently launch gift boxes first, and then launch bulk after a while.

Sophia nodded, having no opinion on his plan: "I believe that there will be many merchants rushing to ask for this batch of goods, maybe I will have to screen it first."

"That's all you decide." Patriarch Foster smiled slightly.

In addition, seven or three cents of the sales profit will be paid separately by the Foster family.