Are you new here?

As you were walking in your first class wich was German you saw that Bill and his brother were in the same class as you.
"Are you the new girl Lizzie Westwood?" The German teacher asked. "Yes I am" you answered." Guten Morgen class this is our new student Lizzie Westwood, Lizzie you can sit in front of Bill Kaulitz" she said nicely. "Danke" I said while walking to the desk.
"Hey Liz" Bill said. "Omg hey Bill" I said back. I turned my head to my left and I saw Bill's twin in the corner, he didn't even look at me.
Class ended and I went into the hallway to go get my books from my locker. As I was walking a tall maskulen figure was walking behind me. I turn to look and It's Bill's twin.
Toms pov:
I was walking out of the classroom thinking how lame the class was when I suddenly see a girl with beautiful hair, gorgeous body walk in the hallway. I could stop but stair at her until I realised I was behind her.she turned around" Hi, aren't you Bill's twin?". "Yes, I haven't seen you around, are you new here?" I said smirking."Yes I just transferred here from Latvia, I'm your new neighbour" she said smiling. She was so inosent she didn't know who we are and what we do."Oh so your the family that moved down the road?" I realised." Yes" she said and turning away.
Liz's pov:
I turned around and didn't care because he didn't even dared to notice me until now. I went to my locker and Bill popped up. "Hey bestie, so what are we thinking about this school, do we love it do we hate it?" Bill asked. "Honestly, it isn't that bad!" I answered. "I'm glad" Bill said.
School ends
I go to my car and open my door. As I was about to get in Bill stopped me."Hey girl, I was wondering if you would like to come to my house to hang out and get to know each other?" Bilk asked nervously."Ofcorse I would be happy to!" I answer and get in the car to start the engine.

More coming soon be patient. Bye loves