*64*

Dad comes on the bus, sees us sitting in the back and takes a seat up front, talking to the driver

Dad comes on the bus, sees us sitting in the back and takes a seat up front, talking to the driver. The bus moves and as soon as Joonie realizes dad will stay in the front, he grabs my arms and pulls me onto his lap.

"Hi Cowboy. What are you doing?" I whisper, staring deeply into his eyes. He doesn't answer me with words and presses his lips to my throat, working his way up to my lips. His lips feel soft and it tickles a little, making me sigh, leaning my head back, giving him more room.

His hands move to the small of my back, pulling me in closer and pressing me down on his lap. He feels hard and I can't help the moan leaving my throat, my mind taking me to all the times he was buried deep inside me. I hear chuckles and find the culprit with my eyes.

It's darker here in the back so his eyes shine brightly at me as they sparkle with amusement. What's on your mind Tarzan? Biting my lower lip I see him narrow his eyes and then he tongues his cheek as his gaze penetrates mine to my core, making me shiver in Joonie's arms.

Nothing much, I'm just going to steal you away during the party and continue where Namjoon will stop once we arrive. My breath hitches and Kookie smirks and Joonie hears me, getting more enthusiastic as his hands wander down and squeeze my ass.

Suddenly a hand grabs my arm and pulls me from Joonie's lap, who lets me go in surprise. I stumble and when I find my footing I look up into Yoongi's face sporting the biggest gummy smile ever. Vaguely I hear Joonie say something to Yoongi, who ignores him as his hand comes slowly towards my face.

I close my eyes at the first touch of his soft fingers on my cheek and sigh waiting for what will happen next. His large hand cups my cheek and I feel a soft pulling pressure so I follow it until I feel a hand snake over my hip to my ass. I get pulled closer and his hand on my cheek moves towards the back of my head, cradling it softly as he looks down on me.

He rubs his nose against mine like the Eskimos do and I hear him sigh, feeling his breath fan my lips. I let the tip of my tongue slide slowly over my lower lip and I see his eyes catch the action and I hear him softly groan, tightening his hands on my body, pulling me harder against him.

You're driving me insane, Love. All I want is to be buried deep inside you and stay there. I missed you this week. We barely saw each other and I'm horny, you're too sexy and I can't handle it.

He steps back and pulls me with him to the very last row and he pushes me in first and as soon as I sit he lifts my leg over his and his hand catches my neck, pulling me into him as he leans closer. His soft lips touch mine tentatively but it's not enough for me so I grab his shirt and pull him closer.

He growls and pushes his tongue between my parted lips, trying to get a little more oxygen. It's hopeless as he steals the little I had, moaning softly so only he will hear it. I get so lost in Yoongi and the feelings his tongue invokes inside my body, I lose all my senses, jumping when I feel fingers dig into my thigh, stroking higher.