0.3 Jezus's soggy nipples.

speak the truth, even if your voice shakes

Padma had explained to Josephine that Charms was the base of all magic, and the most pure form of it

Padma had explained to Josephine that Charms was the base of all magic, and the most pure form of it. Lucky for her, it was with the head of her house, and her first period. Josephine couldn't help but feel excited as she opened the large wooden door. Some other first-years turned their head towards her, but everyone seemed just as nervous.

Josephine looked around and took place at the nearest desk, smiling at the ginger girl already seated there. Josephine saw the girl trembling under her gaze, so she pulled her lips into a smile. "Hiya! I'm Josephine, but you can just call me Jo, because honestly it's such an annoying name." She excitedly spoke.

The girl twirled some strands of her hair, and shyly spoke up. "I'm Ginny.. Your name is so pretty!"

Josephine opened her mouth to reply, but a short, plump man entered the classroom and climbed on top of a stack of books behind his desk.

"Hello everyone and welcome to your first lesson at hogwarts. I'm professor Flitwick, and i'm here to give you charms until you graduate!"

Josephine lifted her head from her arms and listened as the man started explaining all that Padma had told her earlier.

"Psst- Hey Jo!" Ginny whispered to her, making her look up. "Yeah? What's up Gin?"

Ginny looked kind of nervous. "Well, i was wondering.. and you don't have to! But would you maybe like to come to the Gryffindor tower with me after classes? I'm just scared of being alone..."

Josephine instantly felt bad for the girl. "I'd love to! The Ravenclaw tower is cold anyways." She replied.

Ginny smiled at this, and both girls looked up again.

"-anyone know what the incantation is for the levitating charm?" Josephine's hand shot up.

"Yes miss Granger?"

Josephine looked up, and the class started laughing, Flitwick not noticing his mistake.

"Pardon me professor, but my name is Josephine Malaika, not Granger.. The incantation for the levitating charm is Wingardium Leviosa sir." She corrected him, and suddenly Flitwick jumped up.

"Oh yes, my apologies miss Malaika! And the incantation is indeed Wingardium Leviosa! Five points to Gryff- Uhm Ravenclaw! Now everyone repeat after me-"

Ginny snickered next to her, so Josephine shoved her lightly.

"-out your wands and try to perform the charm on the feathers in front of you and the feathers only. I don't want a repeat of three years ago where a pair of twins hoisted me into the air."

Josephine reached to her head and pulled her wand, which she was using to hold her hair up, out. It graciously fell down, but Josephine paid no mind to it, as she was already muttering the incantation.