Ch. 11

...

Ch.11

Angelina Fonzii

"So every few weeks we go out on our boat, are you down to come or did your first shift exhaust you?" Alisa asked.

Alisa is sitting on the bar stool next to me by the kitchen island.

After last nights shift and little stunt I pulled, I showered and fell right asleep.

I just know I affected Domenico because he's been ignoring me and extra grumpy with everyone else all morning.

Had to get him back from when he left me standing and blushing like an idiot in the garage and took the car keys out of my hand unnoticed.

Contemplating for a sec about the boat because I am tired and work another shift tonight. Although, I wouldn't mind exploring Italy on a fancy boat.

"Sure, I'd love to come with, are you working another shift with me tonight?"

"Yep, we'll come back not too late to shower and chill before work so no worries," Alisa replied.

"Works for me."

...

I'm standing at the dock with Alisa and Luca.

I'm wearing a blue bikini and an unbuttoned white blouse as a cover up. I may have stolen the shirt from Nicos closet.

Alisa's in a pink bikini with a knit skirt on and Luca's in a white tee with swim trunks.

The boat is huge, of course.
It has a few levels to it.

We walk out into the main deck.
There's a small pool, some beach chairs with towels on them and a bar.

The view of the beautiful deep blue sea and the hot sun is making me forget that i'm on a mission right now.

Luca plays music on the speakers while me and Alisa sit out on the chairs and tan.

I almost fall sleep from how relaxing this is. Who would've thought this mission would be like this when I was just beyond stresses going into it.

As comforting as the hot sun on my skin feels it's soon disrupted by cold droplets of water falling on my face.

I open my eyes squinting to find Domenico right above my head. He's soaking wet mind you in his swim shorts.

As annoyed as I am with him I take a good look at him.

His incredibly carved abs are gleaming in the sun right now.

"What are you doing?" I ask annoyed.

"You're in my chair."

"There's like 20 chairs on this boat."

"Yeah but this one has the best angle of the view."

"Seems like we have the same taste, now go away."