2: I am not adorable, I'm manly!

Wow its been so long since I last updated!!! I'm really sorry guys but I just finished my mid term tests (not exams) so now I will have some free time to write!! Yayyyyyyyyyyy!! Anyway enjoy this chapter. I also remember saying I would be picking the people for this chapter in the last chapter but my plans for changed and I forgot sorry but I will most likely for the next

-----------

Somehow we ended up in a cage there was a thin cat and 6 smaller kittens shivering next to her, one of them looked familiar it was kitty or what ever his name was...

I heard heavy thuds in the distance, almost like human footsteps but at the same time the sounded as if the thing  weighed 300 pounds. As the thuds got closer and louder I heard a never ending high pitch scraping sound, like one that you would hear in the movies when someone scraped the chalkboard with their nails.

'Boom-Boom-Boom' the thuds got closer and closer and the scraping got louder and louder making me cringe. Suddenly it all stopped, all that was heard was a small whimper that came from what I assume was the mother cat.  A long black claw made its way into the cage and positioned itself right on top of the mother cats heart, the claw seemed to have frightened the smaller kittens as they all ran to the other side of the cage and huddled the staring at their mother.

Then *crack* the long black claw pierced it's was through the cats chest as we all saw the life fade from her eyes. Then a hose was placed in the cage and some type of gas started coming out, suddenly the small kitten each started falling asleep.

Then just like that we were back. I looked at him with wide eyes shocked by what I had seen, I don't know why but I felt the need to comfort him. To hold him.

We sat there in silence for what felt like forever before he spoke

"I'm sorry about doing this to you if you want, I will go"

"No, at least not now... I mean winter coming soon" I said, all he did was nod looking at the floor.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked

"It's just- nothing, it's nothing" he spoke, not wanting to bug him I left it alone and went to get the cream that now laid in a puddle of milk that I dropped. Quickly grabbing a towel I cleaned up the milk and wiped the cream container clean, then walking back over to the bed I notice he was playing with his tail. Awe how cute.

He seems the pulled towards me as the bed dipped when I sat back down.

"Lay on your tummy" I said as I parted the bed in front of me, he did so willingly laying his tail in between his legs. I squirted the white cream into my hand a rubbed it a bit to warm it up, the I began rubbing the cream into his back. As I was doing so the boy began to let out little sounds that soon turn into a low purr.

"Awe your so adorable" I said, his head whipped to face me as he pouted claiming

"I'm not adorable!!" He suddenly got off the bed and stood up flexing his arms

"I'm MANLY"

I couldn't help but laugh at him. Doubling over as he sat down cross legged pouting once more, feeling bad I said

"Okay, okay your manly, but honestly cover up your junk I don't need to see that."

I got up heading to my closet pulling out some clean boxers and a pair of sweatpants, when I walked back over I dropped them on him hitting his head.

"I'm going to go make some food stay in here" 

I went downstairs only to stop dead in my tracks, there sitting at the dining table sipping her coffee was my mum. How could I forget about her, she's going to kill me if she finds out I have a boy in my bed; especially when he's wearing my clothes. I tried to calm myself as a walked into the kitchen

"Well good morning, I think this is the first time your up before noon" she spoke, setting her coffee down.

"Oh really, heh umm I didn't notice" I replied preparing the food

"I think it's good" she said before eyeing the tray in my hand full of food

"Isn't that a little much for you?" I started sweating

"N-no I'm actually really hungry" I said as I walked out the kitchen back up to my room, when I walked into the room the boy was looking at some pictures I had up of me and my sisters. That's when I realized I didn't know his name.

"Hey" he jumped up startled, like a cat would.

"I just realized I don't know your name so, what is it?" He sat down on the bed before he spoke

"Harry"

"Well Harry, I'm Louis; Louis Tomlinson" before I knew it the tray that was once in my hands was on the floor and the boy- I mean Harry was ploughing through all the food.

I just sat on the bed and watched him grinning, he seemed to notice because he slowly turned towards me; his mouth full of food and smiled.

"Ew" I said laughing, he swallowed the food in his mouth before speaking

"So what was your name again?..."

---------------

IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT OMFG BUT I GOT THIS NEW CHAPTER FOR YOU ALL

PLEASE FORGIVE ME –3–

Goal for this chapter... 5 votes and 5 comments?