RAANJHANAA PART-4

Aman and roshni laughs heartily...Roshni looks at Aman and smiles painfully...Aman doesn't notice it and happily sails the boat..

After sometime,
Aman and roshni comes to their room...roshni and Aman lays on their perspective beds and sleeps...

Next morning,
Roshni wakes up and smiles mischievously..she brings a bucket of water from washroom and stands near Aman who is sleeping peacefully..
Roshni:mr nobi Nobita..this shizuka orders you to wake up..otherwise there will be no doreamon to save you..

Aman doesn't wake up and sleeps soundly...roshni pours the bucket of water and closes his head by keeping bucket on him and laughs hard..

Aman wakes up with jolt and takes off the bucket...He tends to throw water from the jug on roshni..
Roshni:if you throw the water on me..I will kick you out..then there will be no space for you to live...

Aman glares at her and leaves as he couldn't do anything..roshni laughs..

At evening,
Aman and roshni sees a wedding is about to take in that hotel lounge...
Roshni:mr..don't you want to eat whatever you like?
Aman:what do you mean? Are you really going to pay the bill for me?
Roshni:haha..so funny..i actually have a good idea..
She comes near Aman's ear and says something..

Aman:are you mad..if they found out my reputation will be ruined..i won't do it even if I sleep with empty stomach
Roshni:then go and die..iam doing it..it's your wish if you want to do or not..

Saying this roshni leaves to get ready for the wedding...
...............
Roshni comes out after getting dressed and Aman gets lost in her...roshni gets surprised seeing Aman got ready..
Roshni:someone told that they don't come and will be part of these type of plans..
Aman:woh..woh...i need to do what you told right..if i don't I will not have any place to sleep..it's better to do..

Roshni:that's good to hear.. finally mr brainless turned into someone who had brain..
Aman rolls his eyes at her...
They both comes to lounge...roshni and Aman reads the wedding invite on the board..
Roshni:so it's rose weds caledon...
Aman:wait it should be jack right..
Roshni looks at Aman and glares at him
Roshni:you fool..this isn't any Titanic movie..so it can be anything..anyways we can pretend as bride time..now follow me
Aman:ok mam...

Roshni and Aman leaves to the pool side wedding..someone recieves them..
Someone:you both?
Roshni:iam Rose's friend...and he is..
Roshni thinks to what to say.. suddenly,
Someone:ohh don't be shy dear..rose told that her friend married recently so it's you only...
Aman gets shocked hearing it..he tends to deny it quickly by noding no but roshni stamps on Aman's shoe by her heel and smiles awkwardly and changes her body position into clinging Aman's arm..
Roshni:yeah he is..
She smiles and blushes..Aman endures his pain and awkwardly nods..

That someone leaves and Aman hisses in pain..
Aman:why did you say that and moreover how could you stamp on my foot with your heels..
Roshni:then do you want to kicked out..it's better to follow their opinions to not to raise suspections...
Aman smirks and walks towards roshni and roshni takes backsteps and she reaches to wall...Aman pins her..
Aman:don't tell me you are desperate to become my wife..
Roshni looks at Aman..
Roshni:mr wahiyad prani..i already told you..you are not my type so you better don't hope that i will marry you..
Aman:then who is your type?

Roshni smirks and comes towards Aman's ear..
Roshni:the ones I can dominate..
She suddenly rubs her finger at Aman's face and Aman gets some strange feeling..roshni chuckles and leaves from there...

Aman gets from the trance and looks around..he leaves to somewhere..
Meanwhile,
Roshni comes to the washroom..she adjusts her dress and hears someone crying around..roshni comes there and finds a girl crying there..

Roshni:what happened..are you okay?
Girl:who are you..?
Roshni:iam Rose's friend..
The girl looks at roshni..
Girl:iam rose..
Roshni gets shocked and tends to cover..
Girl:did i my father told you to pretend to be my friend..
Roshni in mind:uff I nearly got caught..
Roshni:what do you mean?
Rose:i don't like that caledon...I love Jack but my family is against it..and my father didn't even called my friends..maybe to look after me he told to pretend right so that I won't elope..
Roshni in mind:that wahiyad prani has some point..this rose too loves jack..poor caledon he never gets happy ending in either reel or real life..

Roshni:yes..but i genuinely wants to help you..
Rose:what will you do..?
.....................
Aman is having the dinner..he checks the food items and serves them..he tends to eat but suddenly someone taps on his shoulder...Aman turns back..

Aman:oyy..miss..what's that getup now...why were you covering your face with that dupatta..i think it's fun for you to do these type of things..

Rose in roshni's dress:execuse me..iam not the one who is your wife.. actually I am rose and I am the bride..your wife told that only you can save me..
Rose gives car keys to aman and Aman looks at her confusingly..

Aman:if you are here..then where is she?
Aman then looks at the bride who is facing down and is covered in veil..
Rose:if you don't hurry then your wife will get married again with that waste fellow..
Aman nods and leaves to the parking slot..it's the wedding car...rose sits at the backseat..Aman is turning the car and with speed he crashes at wedding...roshni runs towards the car in the white frock..

"Tujhe dekha tho yeh Jana Sanam,
Pyaar hota hai deewana Sanam..."🎵

This song plays for Aman while the car rotates and roshni gets into the car and slaps his arm to make him come out of the trance..
Roshni:drive...
Everybody tends to run but our ajk at full speed drives the car and even leaves the gate before they closes the doors...
.................
At somewhere,
Rose asks Aman to stop the car...Aman and roshni too get down from the car..they sees rose running towards jack...rose hugs him and they both cries with happy tears..
Roshni: uff...no offense i actually feels cringe whenever I see lovers..
Aman looks at her surprisedly..
Aman:i thought you believe in love and that's why you helped her even though you and me knows that we can't actually leave to that hotel again...
Roshni:umm i don't believe in love and i don't want to help her but then again I did it with humanity and moreover I want to try the wedding frock and run from a wedding.. actually she discovered we were pretending so I found this way..

Saying this roshni giggles..Aman looks at her..rose and Jack comes towards them holding their hands..
Rose:i really never expected that someone will save me from the wedding..thank you so much and i will never forget this...

Jack too nods at them and they both leaves from there..
Aman:so will you run from your own wedding?
Roshni:ofcourse..
Aman:i don't think that groom will give you chance to run away because he himself will run from the wedding if he gets to know you..
Roshni rolls her eyes at Aman..

STAY TUNED!!!!!