Chapter 5

✧✦✧

"Everything I've ever let go of has claw marks on it"

I'm late 'of course' and then on my first day.

Someone bumps into me as I walk in the hallway trying to find my way to my first class.

The person curses me out and I don't really understand why when they bumped into me?

The person looks up.

"Excuse you" I say.

"WHAT?!" he respond anger overtaking his words.

"Watch where the fuck you're going and stop blaming me, seriously grown up" I manage to keep a calm voice but I'm furious.

'Who does he think he is, the absolute nerve he has'

"What did you just say" 'did he not hear me?'

"Did I stutter or do you just have bad hearing?" I'm dumbfounded with the next thing he says.

"What?"he looks confused.

"Does he have a fucking hearing aid or something" I mutter under my breathe.

'If he has I'm being so rude, but I'm so pissed at him'

"DO I NEED TO YELL FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?" I begin to yell frustrated.

"No keep your fucking voice down!" he whisper yells which is so weird considering no one is here.

He has brown hair and brown eyes 'kinda like me but I'm better, cocky I know' His hair is short with a hint of curls in it, he's build and tall about 6'2 but I'm confident I can take him in a fight anyway. He's wearing a t-shirt that looks a little too tight for him but who am I to judge, he's also wearing shorts and surprisingly enough he doesn't have hairs on his legs.

I only now realize he's staring at me.

"So you can hear" I say annoyed that he didn't just answer me.

"Yeah, so what" 'seriously?'

"I'll get going now, don't let me bump into you again" I try to leave but he grabs my wrist.

"No you need to fucking apologize" he says in a strained tone of voice.

"Apologize for what? you bumped into me" he looks shocked but I'm too annoyed to care.

He looks at me and smirks? "it's the other way around princess"

'Oh no he didn't'

"Don't" is the word I can't get out without yelling at him.

"Don't what, princess" he teases and it pisses me of so much.

"Don't ever fucking call me that again"

"Then what should I call you?" I can tell he wants my name but it's not his lucky day.

"I don't see you talking to me again so it doesn't matter and if I ever catch you calling me that then it won't end well for you" he cocks a brow as if he doesn't really believe what I'm saying.

"Are you threading me?" he says a laugh threading to slip out.

"I mean it douche don't get in my way and don't ever talk to me again" he looks disgusted with the nickname but it fits him.

"Whatever you say princess"

I hear it while walking away so I stop and say "you're kidding right?" I just stand there for a minute trying to figure out if what I'm about to do is wise on my first day, then I turn fully and start walking towards him.