✩Some tips & tricks ✩

Affirmations - These have had such a big impact on my life and mindset. Saying positive affirmations is so beneficial. I have a quote widget on my phone and whenever I see a positive quote on it, I say it aloud and it just makes me feel so nice. When I think negatively or when I feel down or disconnected, I will reverse the negative thought into a positive one, or just tell myself that I am okay in a really positive preppy way. 

Example: "I can't do this." --- > "I am just not quite ready yet!" 

Also, when I say in a "preppy" way, I mean like a child!

Act like a child - Be your inner child! Be imaginative, be a dreamer, be "naive"! Jump around and dance, yell and scream, go jump in puddles in the rain, talk to the animals and plants outside, get excited when you see a bird! Even if it's just pretending! I promise that you will enjoy life so much more! This has changed my life!

Focus on the present - Of course, being in the present is always a nice thing, but what I mean by this is do not put your focus on when or how your desire will manifest. Just focus on the fact that it will manifest. That the only thing you can do, is continue living this life. You have felt the feeling, so now you must wait until you get to the universe's gift. The gift doesn't come to you, you go to it. I learnt this lesson the hard way, but I am glad I did. I focused on the when and dug myself into a whole. I put so much pressure on myself that my mental state was not well. I felt a large pack of disappointment in myself when my desire did not come when I wanted it to. But, in the end it did come. That proves my point on only focusing that it will come true.